cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the game isn't starting, is just appearing a message saying "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred." someone else is having this problem ?
usual questions 1st: what os? 32 or 64bit? intel integrated or actual graphic card (ati/nvidia integrated if laptop)?

HereIGram

Apr 15, 2020
For some reason on newest version I got stopped when I wanted to discuss quidditch training with cho for the gryffindor practice match. I keep clicking Discuss Quidditch Training and it won’t even give me an inkling that it registered the clicking on the option. I’ve already finished all the stuff regarding getting Cho Chang to butter up the gryffindor team guys and girls but still nothing. :( is this a bug I need to do something to fix or what?

Gaarp

Jul 3, 2021
Having done a fresh download and following the instructions of importing the Hotfix into the exe. folder, I still can't seem to even launch the game.

I've added the traceback in hope it could help out..

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
For some reason on newest version I got stopped when I wanted to discuss quidditch training with cho for the gryffindor practice match. I keep clicking Discuss Quidditch Training and it won’t even give me an inkling that it registered the clicking on the option. I’ve already finished all the stuff regarding getting Cho Chang to butter up the gryffindor team guys and girls but still nothing. :( is this a bug I need to do something to fix or what?
I think that's as far as the game has gotten so far

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Having done a fresh download and following the instructions of importing the Hotfix into the exe. folder, I still can't seem to even launch the game.

I've added the traceback in hope it could help out..
i didnt extract any and i got to launch. maybe try to revert back

Gaarp

Jul 3, 2021
i didnt extract any and i got to launch. maybe try to revert back
Tried it, seems the problems lies elsewhere, most likely in the ' Can't find \games\\WTS-pc/patch.zip' though its in the folder, extracted or not.

Gaarp

Jul 3, 2021
Tried it, seems the problems lies elsewhere, most likely in the ' Can't find \games\\WTS-pc/patch.zip' though its in the folder, extracted or not.
got it working... though I directly downloaded the 1.40.2 version, the Patch.folder was already in it and by removing it.. it worked

Reactions: DedL0l

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
Would anyone share a save game? I got a message saying that the ones I have are not compatible and I do NOT want to start all over again.
WIDOW.PNG

Last edited:

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
My bad. wrong file. lol :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, I would appreciate a save so I do not have to start all over again. :cry:

Last edited:

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
In case you don'

In case you don't know, x86 means 32-bit.

So, I tried to download BOTH (just in case) the 64 bit AND the 86 bit (as I need 32 bit) (Update thing for windows) and they both say this C892B3FC-C751-4B1E-B78F-08AAFF074FEF.jpeg Soo I can’t really do anything to play the NEW Witch Trainer, Which is what I’ve been trying to tell everyone (Who is TRYING to help, Which I am very grateful for) But nothing is working, Please someone out there has to know why its not working, Lol, Thanks in advance…

P.S Sorry if I haven’t worded anythijg correctly, As I’m Autistic and don’t know how to word some things…

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So, I tried to download BOTH (just in case) the 64 bit AND the 86 bit (as I need 32 bit) (Update thing for windows) and they both say this View attachment 1285730 Soo I can’t really do anything to play the NEW Witch Trainer, Which is what I’ve been trying to tell everyone (Who is TRYING to help, Which I am very grateful for) But nothing is working, Please someone out there has to know why its not working, Lol, Thanks in advance…

P.S Sorry if I haven’t worded anythijg correctly, As I’m Autistic and don’t know how to word some things…
That's very odd. Are you sure that when you downloaded the game it was the Windows version that you downloaded, and not a version for Mac, Linux or Android?

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
So, I tried to download BOTH (just in case) the 64 bit AND the 86 bit (as I need 32 bit) (Update thing for windows) and they both say this View attachment 1285730 Soo I can’t really do anything to play the NEW Witch Trainer, Which is what I’ve been trying to tell everyone (Who is TRYING to help, Which I am very grateful for) But nothing is working, Please someone out there has to know why its not working, Lol, Thanks in advance…

I'm not a computer tech or anything but i think you should only be seeing that error if you were updating Windows.

Reactions: TwenHcirgnig
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes