cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My bad. wrong file. lol :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, I would appreciate a save so I do not have to start all over again. :cry:
this is like new game, graphics got improved (matter of opinion) etc. you need to restart on every update where version number changes from x.x.x to x.xx so saves help only on 1.40.x version. with cheats you quickly beat the game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm still impressed that after 5 years the Mod still being working on and got update up until now and goes from a "fun but wasted potential trainer game" into a very great game with lot of characters, event, outfit, event,... To the point it was a legit separate game with only some resembling of the original game and I'm both truly happy and grateful for everything the Modding team have done after all these years
Can't wait to see how the next update be like, I wonder will Tonks got any sexual favors?

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I'm still impressed that after 5 years the Mod still being working on and got update up until now and goes from a "fun but wasted potential trainer game" into a very great game with lot of characters, event, outfit, event,... To the point it was a legit separate game with only some resembling of the original game and I'm both truly happy and grateful for everything the Modding team have done after all these years
Can't wait to see how the next update be like, I wonder will Tonks got any sexual favors?
I want to have sex with Luna, Susan, Astoria, Tonks and Cho

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I want to have sex with Luna, Susan, Astoria, Tonks and Cho
Don't we all, but if I had to choose then my favorite girls in the game so far are Tonks and Astoria because they personality are very interesting and make me feel more fun when they appear and feel sad that their content are so little

Reactions: Igor9504

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Don't we all, but if I had to choose then my favorite girls in the game so far are Tonks and Astoria because they personality are very interesting and make me feel more fun when they appear and feel sad that their content are so little
yes it's the same with Susan, she doesn't have much contact only when Astoria calls her

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
yes it's the same with Susan, she doesn't have much contact only when Astoria calls her
Yeah! She was the most lack of content character in the game so far, not just that but her shy personality kinda make me feel least interest in her the most. Compare with her version in Innocent witches she look very bland so I think if she ever got content it would be some character development to make her more talkable and interesting

Jan 30, 2021
A supporter asked us to see about developing Honey 2 characters based on Witch Trainer Silver 1.40.2. Here's what one character looks like so far...
hermionetrainer.jpg

I was tasked to study the game and in doing so I have gotten 100% hooked on it. :geek: My question is can the Genie ever be with Luna more than the dance touching thing? The system files for the game say yes. All of Hermione's corruption tasks are completed. But the Sorting Hat has never said a word about Luna.

I also found a Russian version that looks older and has different(maybe better?) characters, as well as ability to select the Sorting Hat. 1.40.2 does not. Help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorting hat was in pre-1.4xs after luna got added.

not sure if was in wt feodosiys mod as in that daphne greengrass was main target after hermione.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
A supporter asked us to see about developing Honey 2 characters based on Witch Trainer Silver 1.40.2. Here's what one character looks like so far...
View attachment 1290797

I was tasked to study the game and in doing so I have gotten 100% hooked on it. :geek: My question is can the Genie ever be with Luna more than the dance touching thing? The system files for the game say yes. All of Hermione's corruption tasks are completed. But the Sorting Hat has never said a word about Luna.

I also found a Russian version that looks older and has different(maybe better?) characters, as well as ability to select the Sorting Hat. 1.40.2 does not. Help?
If going 3D, I'd take daz over Honey Select.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I wish something could be copied from the Russian version 1.6f and that is to have some good contact with the phoenix bird turning into a girl

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish something could be copied from the Russian version 1.6f and that is to have some good contact with the phoenix bird turning into a girl
possible but then that bird will need more curves since it was bascally dickless boy.

swextal

May 7, 2018
bummer.. thanks for the quick reply :)
It's a massive rewrite and restructuring of the noodlecoding used in the original version. If you for example use savegame editor and look on a save from your version and again use a somewhat near save from current version you will notice a more concistent and multi programmer friendly approach on the variables in the save and the game is also more open for external mods. There is a reason for this havoc. Trust me.... It's for the better.

C-8

Jul 9, 2021
Android version crashes whenever Hermione appears on screen, anyone else having this issue?
Running the newest version

jjzone789

Jul 6, 2020
I have an old laptop and the game used to run just fine before this new update (the only real problem was Cho's BJ scene because that's a FullHD animation and due to RAM imitations the game would crash), but now it doesn't even start and after the loading screen I get this:

e.jpg

I try changing those render options but none of them works.

EDIT: I just learned that " Older versions of Ren'Py supported a software renderer, but this has been removed. " which is really unfortunate for people like me with old hardware, and it's a pity because the previous version worked fine. This is the reason the game doesn't work now for me, right? Is there anything I can do? Can't the software renderer be implemented again? Thanks.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes