LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer Silver - 1.44.4 PATCH

Just as promised, a new patch has been issued. Have a happy upcoming new year!
This update focuses on bugfixes and improvements.

For a complete list of changes, please refer to the changelog.

Download:

Changelog:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
this is game not mod since don't need game x to play this.
well, in here it is handled as [Mod] and thus isn't within the DDL. though, i'd agree, with the amount of changes, it'd be better seen as own game, still, the dev team names it as mod, (maybe something like 'total conversion' would be more fitting) i'm not sure if it ever comes out of this [Mod] corner.. AFAIK mods and the likes aren't planned to be included in the DDL (just yet, or at all) if/when that comes out of the alpha state.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well, in here it is handled as [Mod] and thus isn't within the DDL. though, i'd agree, with the amount of changes, it'd be better seen as own game, still, the dev team names it as mod, (maybe something like 'total conversion' would be more fitting) i'm not sure if it ever comes out of this [Mod] corner.. AFAIK mods and the likes aren't planned to be included in the DDL (just yet, or at all) if/when that comes out of the alpha state.
f95 has put this on mod corner and this stays on mod corner.

Is there a quick and dirty way to fix the makeup for existing savefiles in 1.44.4.
no. saves are still compatible.

Are 1.41 saves compatible with 1.44 ?
no they aren't.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Yeah, the save still works, but the error remains. Wondered if there was a function to call or some variables I could fudge in the console to jump start the lipstick working for the old 1.44.3 saves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, the save still works, but the error remains. Wondered if there was a function to call or some variables I could fudge in the console to jump start the lipstick working for the old 1.44.3 saves.
is game latest version 1.44.5?

NMD00544

Jan 1, 2023
Can someone guide me how to complete all the endings of Luna, after she masturbates to 4 stars, I can't complete other plots, including the three lines you mentioned, is there something wrong? I didn't see the sorting hat talking, and I couldn't proceed with the follow-up plot at all, so sad

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone guide me how to complete all the endings of Luna, after she masturbates to 4 stars, I can't complete other plots, including the three lines you mentioned, is there something wrong? I didn't see the sorting hat talking, and I couldn't proceed with the follow-up plot at all, so sad
that's it for ms. lovegood.

Can someone let me know if the Cho sex scene is repeatable yet or is it still one and done?
once unless her priv. services have sex.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
First encounter with luna is pretty fun. Got Hermione up first, then tonks came. looked like a slumber party, it was really cute and i hope there are more like it.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes