anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If only there was some way to skip past all the training content that makes the game fapworthy. Some form of bypassing, which could be included in the game already.
Exactly, like some menu accessed at the top left of the screen. (Not to put to fine a point on it). ;)

Jan 1, 2021
Question and possible suggestion. Is there any plans to add back models to the game? Something like pic related would add a lot to the game IMO (even if it meant more work because posing, outfits, etc). I think we can all agree that it would improve the game to have this as feature even if it's just in portrait mode.
That could be a big undertaking for not many times that it would be used. But that said, that would totally have my vote!

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Question and possible suggestion. Is there any plans to add back models to the game? Something like pic related would add a lot to the game IMO (even if it meant more work because posing, outfits, etc). I think we can all agree that it would improve the game to have this as feature even if it's just in portrait mode.
Where are those models from?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Since we are focused on producing CGs, I cannot say if we will ever add this pose, but I can say that I am working on adding better support for poses and mods. If someone is willing to draw all the variants, it should be easy to add, even without programming knowledge.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes