randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
wait since when does this game have mods? also any way to fix the slow? tried both direct and open but the game still runs slow most of the time btw this game had like two route right? either you keept her for yourself or making her a public whore right? oh and I forgot that tonks was a beast fan xD

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why? that seems dumb
well new graphics and other changes so start from scratch (was normal on every big update before 1.4x), 3some might get added back later.

wait since when does this game have mods? also any way to fix the slow? tried both direct and open but the game still runs slow most of the time btw this game had like two route right? either you keept her for yourself or making her a public whore right? oh and I forgot that tonks was a beast fan xD
mods since beginning. maybe your comp is too old for this or game has some wonky, close game and hold shift and g and start game and try other renderer.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Check Python3 branch on our repository, I have made some adjustments that should improve performance. You'll have to compile it using Ren'py Launcher if you wish to test it out, though. Be advised, there will be bugs.
thx btw if I cant change the difficulty ingame right? only by starting a new game

Ouitor

Apr 19, 2017
Hello for some reason I cannot join the discord. The invite link seems to not be working, anyone else having the issue?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello for some reason I cannot join the discord. The invite link seems to not be working, anyone else having the issue?
If you are on IOS or MAC, please make sure you have NSFW servers enabled in discord options.

Char Aznable

Mar 14, 2020
Was playing WTS on Android, latest version. Stopped because of crashing... Seems the culprit of most crashes are saved Hermione attires. Adding even one to her original lineup makes the game crash every other time on opening outfit editor, but since a few quests and events add extra attires to list, at some point crashes become unavoidable. I managed to get through her ordinary sex scene by reloading a game and saving every few phrases. But dread summoning her into room every time.

Also seems they removed a lot of butt stuff... no flashing ass option, no anal sex for Hermione option at least so far in the game.

Otherwise it's good. Would be nice if Genie was slightly better at sleight-of-hand, for Luna especially (his current idea of pleasing a woman is ramming two fingers up her... I don't think he knows where a clit is, living in lamp took its toll), and another thing is that you can't really fondle Cho, despite basically entire school touching her booty. Like, it goes straight from striptease to blowjobs while public missions have her do tons of fun stuff in-between, but without your participation eh.

I enjoyed this version otherwise. I especially like Tonks and Greengrass designs. Though, again, you can't really touch them.

Last edited:

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
Was playing WTS on Android, latest version. Stopped because of crashing... Seems the culprit of most crashes are saved Hermione attires. Adding even one to her original lineup makes the game crash every other time on opening outfit editor, but since a few quests and events add extra attires to list, at some point crashes become unavoidable. I managed to get through her ordinary sex scene by reloading a game and saving every few phrases. But dread summoning her into room every time.

Also seems they removed a lot of but stuff... no flashing ass option, no anal sex for Hermione option at least so far in the game.

Otherwise it's good. Would be nice if Genie was slightly better at sleight-of-hand, for Luna especially (his current idea of pleasing a woman is ramming two fingers up her... I don't think he knows where a clit is, living in lamp took its toll), and another thing is that you can't really fondle Cho, despite basically entire school touching her booty. Like, it goes straight from striptease to blowjobs while public missions have her do tons of fun stuff in-between, but without your participation eh.

I enjoyed this version otherwise. I especially like Tonks and Greengrass designs. Though, again, you can't really touch them.
This brother speaks the truth. More touching is needed, more options for smut is a plus.

Reactions: Char Aznable
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes