RPGM Witched Tale [Beta Testing 1.11] [BlueOracle]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

FJohnny

Jul 26, 2019
I will release an update soon, and new discord in the making.
So, it´s nice to see that nothing changed and nothing happend... no not nice i mean you leaved us in the dark and we don't get any answers or information. We all see that you are online but nothing, it can't be that difficult to answer briefly in key words or sentences.

hmprovt

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
I am terribly sorry for this late response.
Unfortunately the game development has been paused for nearly 1 year now, due to poor planning and mishandling resources. I have been working normal job for the last year just to gather enough to continue the development of Witched Tale. As of right now, the development has just continued and will take a quite extra waiting time. I don't have the exact time for the update but you guys should have some news from me in this Feb.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
I am terribly sorry for this late response.
Unfortunately the game development has been paused for nearly 1 year now, due to poor planning and mishandling resources. I have been working normal job for the last year just to gather enough to continue the development of Witched Tale. As of right now, the development has just continued and will take a quite extra waiting time. I don't have the exact time for the update but you guys should have some news from me in this Feb.
Respect if you go through with it. I know how hard it is to come back to a project after such a long time.

I will be waiting for good news, good luck :)

hmprovt

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
I have been working on the game again for the last week, along with one coder. As of right now we are just picking up what was left, fixing some scenario and making drafts for new CG, might take some days to make the extra content. This time I will provide the project's road map for the whole year which is coming out this weekend. We hope to bring you a big update in April.

FJohnny

Jul 26, 2019
I have been working on the game again for the last week, along with one coder. As of right now we are just picking up what was left, fixing some scenario and making drafts for new CG, might take some days to make the extra content. This time I will provide the project's road map for the whole year which is coming out this weekend. We hope to bring you a big update in April.

Ohh Yeeessss :BootyTime:

FJohnny

Jul 26, 2019
I am really sorry for being unprofessional for the the whole time, but it was to make sure to keep the highest quality possible.
Have to hire more devs to speed up the development.
Update gonna be delay to late May-early June, please bare with me.
A little sneak peek for the next update:
View attachment 3619485
Just take your time
And the attachment runs into errors

hmprovt

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
Nice Butt! I hope there will be a lot of anal scenes too! Also, what about discord server? You gonna restore it or not?
I made another one
Right now there are only devs working on the game. The server is pretty much blank for non-dev right now but I will be really happy if we can start discuss the game again with you guys.

Reactions: FJohnny
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes