RPGM Witched Tale [Beta Testing 1.11] [BlueOracle]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, there aren't any real H-Scenes. I checked the img folder, and I found only three. So, at the moment, it's best to wait until the game is playable, as I imagine the developer is withholding a fair amount in preparation for the actual release, which makes sense. If they're planning to sell it on Steam, I can totally agree with holding out on the vast majority of lewd content until its release.

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
I have some sort of a bug to report:
You got some capitalization mistakes in the code of the windows version,
meaning it cannot load some pngs, if you run the game on linux via wine.
Maybe you got the same problem on windows if you have the case-sensitive file system enabled?

Reactions: yamipleb

hmprovt

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
I really appreciated on your guys thought about this Beta 1.1, it contains most of the new system introduced in the Testing version.

Reactions: Sheerley

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok, so there's either something I'm missing or the game is bugged. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to get past the market. I've talked to everyone I can find / reach and I still get told to talk to people in the area before moving on.

Also, great job hiding a BUNCH of people you can interact with that you literally CANNOT see and can only find by talking to every random stall location in case one of them has someone there.

So, unless there's some way to get to left side of the first market area or somewhere else to go I cannot fucking see how to advance in the game.

I did see someone else like 2 years ago was stuck there, but apparently didn't realize he could walk past the guard. But I'm still stuck on needing to talk to someone first.

Reactions: P0L3T25

hmprovt

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
Ok, so there's either something I'm missing or the game is bugged. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to get past the market. I've talked to everyone I can find / reach and I still get told to talk to people in the area before moving on.

Also, great job hiding a BUNCH of people you can interact with that you literally CANNOT see and can only find by talking to every random stall location in case one of them has someone there.

So, unless there's some way to get to left side of the first market area or somewhere else to go I cannot fucking see how to advance in the game.

I did see someone else like 2 years ago was stuck there, but apparently didn't realize he could walk past the guard. But I'm still stuck on needing to talk to someone first.
I will check on this ASAP, thank you for your feedback!

jubisnack

Mar 2, 2018
I've finished everything at the market, went to sleep in the inn and did the correct spell.
I'm them teleported back and it says "I should get to Rippe now..." but there's two NPCs guarding the door.

Is this really where the game ends in its current stage?

Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
Tried everything in the market possible can't get to the crying kid to progress even on 2 separate new games.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
I had a question, did you design all the tall sprites yourself?

They remind me of another tall sprite style, can't think of the name - but they look wholly unique, very great color choice / art style if you made them.

What is your workflow process for them?

hmprovt

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
I had a question, did you design all the tall sprites yourself?

They remind me of another tall sprite style, can't think of the name - but they look wholly unique, very great color choice / art style if you made them.

What is your workflow process for them?
I did the tall sprite for main character and the witch myself, first I would draw a nude sprite then try to draw the face as close as the original art in the pixel art form then I would move on to the clothes. The rest is from a Japanese creator dorao . You can also find his sprite in the game called Detective Girl of the Steam City.

Reactions: DreamingAway

TayTiger

Sep 23, 2017
Game is Bugged at the Market Place. No Method to get to the crying Boy.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes