RPGM Witched Tale [Beta Testing 1.11] [BlueOracle]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn so nothing playable.. I miss the snake scene so when teleported back did the bottle than it would not let me enter the cave.. So only 2 scenes the groping and snake and the snake can't get if you did not try to get the bottle the first time.. so really nothing playable..

Please give skip read text! The TEXT is too damn slow! Not even a fast forward option.

Sethtos

Donor
Jun 29, 2019
Hm i load now 1.11 in 1.1 only 1 nude and mutch ways to go, an dann endt it hmmm, i hope for more
edit: save game loadet, always in devellope? hmmm ok its potential, but to slow working on the game

WOW 2020 and the game ist so short.... i think is no futur??????

Last edited:

Sethtos

Donor
Jun 29, 2019
My discord has been hacked in the last 2 days, I'm trying to contact discord to get it back.
Hm i load now 1.11 in 1.1 only 1 nude and mutch ways to go, an dann endt it hmmm, i hope for more
edit: save game loadet, always in devellope? hmmm ok its potential, but to slow working on the game

WOW 2020 and the game ist so short.... i think is no futur?????? Do you work on the game? @
hmprovt

maikel111

Dec 5, 2022
I wrote the incantation correctly and it doesn't say I should get to Rippe now... and I can't come up with a solution

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The entire game comprises being eaten by a wolf, and even though the game tells me that I can pick a fight, I just get attacked defenselessly and then the game ends.

Is there any point to this??

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Any news for us ? This game got so much potential. Sad
What a coincidence, i was just thinking about this game and couldn't remember the name of it so thanks for giving me a notification :)

The dev seems to still be online regularly on this site judging from their profile being online 5 days ago. I really hope that this wasn't abandoned cause i love the artstyle and i would love to see what they can make.

Reactions: FJohnny

FJohnny

Jul 26, 2019
What a coincidence, i was just thinking about this game and couldn't remember the name of it so thanks for giving me a notification :)

The dev seems to still be online regularly on this site judging from their profile being online 5 days ago. I really hope that this wasn't abandoned cause i love the artstyle and i would love to see what they can make.

Yes i saw that too. He was saying that he create a new discord thread but nothing happend

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
Do you guys think he forgot his project? Or worse that he's Ukranian and Zelensky drafted him to the frontline and it was someone else on his account?( My intrusive thought won and made me wrote this)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes