VN Ren'Py Witches Pairing [v0.1.3p EA] [Kitty_SFM]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Academy of witchery and magic is the last magical education institute standing.
Horrendous virus was released by the Darkfethers.
Many died, many got very ill. But the main effect of the evolving virus is still to be discovered.
You play the role of Academy's headmaster - professor DoubleRoar.
By passing the pairing tests you learn new aid techniques wich will help maintain Academy's students health.
By doing your main duty you will stuck on the unforseen mysteries of an ancient academy's castle and it's outskirts.
Will magical world live to the new dangers?
It's all up to You.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-15
Release Date: 2024-07-15
Developer: Kitty_SFM -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3p Early Access
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

3.jpg IMG_20240715_164452.jpg p26.jpg p33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ArtofFart

Jul 22, 2021
Wow! Girl so so hot OMG :love::love:

But what is watches pairing for like aple smart watch i have is no work good but is called Pear

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
I am not sure what is this game in relation to developers other game Witches Trainer it uses same models, same names, same menu content from the looks of it. What is the point of this, I doubt he(or she) the developer will have time to work on both.
This is just confusing to me, but yes the models are nice and will se how this develops after some time.

exter

May 29, 2017
I am not sure what is this game in relation to developers other game Witches Trainer it uses same models, same names, same menu content from the looks of it. ....
That is, because it is the same person who makes these two games, Kitty_SFM. And yes, another game which is almost like the first one, which also is a remake of a game that already existed Mystery of magic but was not continued (apperently due to copyright), which probably won't have any good content for months. Especially, since the witches trainer already had at least some sex scences in it, which got completely deleted just 2 versions ago. All in all, it seems to me, that whoever is making these games has no idea about the direction the story should go and is just making these on the fly. Either to find some sort of inspiration or as an attempt to gain/not loose patreons (aka milking them). And yes, all this sounds like i hate the game or the developer, but i do not. I also do like the models and would like to see more of it, but i suggest everyone who might want to support it to be somewhat critical before spending their money.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Hoping one day that someone will make a version of these "harry potter" games with these 3D models with a female protagonist

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
ffs, finish one game or at least you know, develop it, before you start the next, the dev created a coupla nice models and is just flogging the horse to death
Dev caught legal shit cuz last game used full on HP names and such, so NOW its a parody with dif names etc etc

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Dev caught legal shit cuz last game used full on HP names and such, so NOW its a parody with dif names etc etc
that was the 1st game, the 2nd just updated, this is the 3rd, meh, am done, will come back when there's more to any if that happens, i doubt any will ever progress to a point where it's much more than a demo tho

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
There are way too many hogwarts games right now that are updating for me to know which is which. Kinda feels like a dead trope at this point. I like student x teacher stuff... but its all the same situations in each game more or less.

Reactions: RafaelLipsitz
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote