-6+ new video animations;
-Way to rename characters and the Academy;

Download :

Last edited:

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
What is the difference between this and Witches Trainer?
This is mini game for fans of Witches Trainer, with corresponding characters.
It's small, simple, yet very satisfying to play.
In this project you play as professor DoubleRoar - The Headmaster of Academy.
What is most important - it's very rewarding.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeD95

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
This is mini game for fans of Witches Trainer, with corresponding characters.
It's small, simple, yet very satisfying to play.
In this project you play as professor DoubleRoar - The Headmaster of Academy.
What is most important - it's very rewarding.
Will this also be switching to AI renders?

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Release of Update 0.1.3p:
title.jpg
The gorgeous Prachariah Prabhti with more than 14 Available activities and meticulously written dialogs await !
3.jpg
p33.jpg
p26.jpg
IMG_20240715_164452.jpg
Download:

New main thread image:
IMG_20240715_172244.jpg

Last edited:

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
hoping this one remain ai less, witch trainer got weird man, cant touch it anymore
Thank you very much for Your advice !
Could you please explain to me why people don't like ai art ? When I was off gamedeveloping for 1,5 years i was developing ai art skills and thought that here in indie game making industry everyone uses it right now...for my own surprise I found the opposite. So the question is :
Could you please explain to me why people don't like ai art ?
Also...as I can see - far less people is playing WT...i don't understand why...it's so complicated in programing and systems ...its so hard to develop it because of that...and yet less and less people even view its thread now...maybe they are filtering out the ai cg tag ?

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Could you please explain to me why people don't like ai art ? When I was off gamedeveloping for 1,5 years i was developing ai art skills and thought that here in indie game making industry everyone uses it right now...for my own surprise I found the opposite. So the question is :
Also...as I can see - far less people is playing WT...i don't understand why...it's so complicated in programing and systems ...its so hard to develop it because of that...and yet less and less people even view its thread now...maybe they are filtering out the ai cg tag ?
yep people are filtering it out has do I, well ai is build upon stolen work and data and looks super uncanny, so its both morally and esthetically dubious. (theres also the environmental stuff but lets not get too political here..)

I know it might be work but for me it just looks like humanity chocking out and dying everytime I see it. Just makes me sad.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It's 50% taste, 50% misinformation. For example, people are entirely convinced that AI steals work from poor, starving artists, even though that's not physically possible and is in fact literally impossible for a number of reasons. But a lot of news outlets hear the outcry, reprint something literally, actually false, and then use each other as sources until it's almost impossible to track down who said it first.

The other 50% is just that AI art, even good AI art, tends towards the mediocre. And most AI art is, by nature, not good AI art - it's lazy AI art, and it's lazy because the person using the AI doesn't understand how to fully utilize the tool they've been given. As a result most AI art turns into a samey mush, usually with big, noticable mistakes in the detailing of the pictures, and that turns people off a lot.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i have to pitch in my two cents here...! i personally have no issues with AI art and i actually kinda like the way some of it looks! ill give ya that the moral aspects of some of it dont sit right with me but as much as everyone bitches and complains about it, its here and its not gonna go away! there are those cheap AI games that have the renders with 6 fingers or the hands just look off or something but that can be said for non-AI games as well! ive seen games on this site that even though they are hand drawn, the art looks like something my 3 year old drew! i dont wanna throw anyone under the bus because im no artist and its probably better than something i could do. however as a writer who would like to turn some of my stories into visual novels or even a nice game, my lack of artistic talent with some of the other rendering software has kept me from doing so. ive looked into trying out some AI art to add to my stories to try to put something halfway decent out there but until i get more adept at it and can make renders with AI assistance that dont look scary ill hold off on anything like that! anyway, im rambling and i just really wanted to say that some AI art ive seen is pretty nice lookin (imo) and i dont even notice small little details like a sixth finger! im honestly too busy looking into those huge.. er, eyes, yeah... eyes! not to mention i have a thing for girls with a natural hairy carpet and aside from honey select artists, AI art seems to be the way to go to find that! this is all just my opinion on why im not against AI art like a lot of other people are! like everything it has its good points and its bad and once again, i personally feel people look too much at the bad!

Reactions: splamo

Mister Raptor

Jul 3, 2018
Setting aside the ethical and environmental issues of AI art, it's biggest issue in the context of a visual novel is a lack of consistency between images. Like even with genuine expert prompting you just can't get the same character twice. Which means that as you move through a series of images you have what is supposed to be the same character changing. Facial details will be different, the outfit will have different details, colors will shift, hair in particular can get wild. It just visually throws the player off.

Also for as much as people give Honey Select shit for being same-facey, AI characters very frequently suffer just as bad, largely from how AI is literally homogenizing faces to create them. Everything if flat and lifeless.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Setting aside the ethical and environmental issues of AI art, it's biggest issue in the context of a visual novel is a lack of consistency between images. Like even with genuine expert prompting you just can't get the same character twice. Which means that as you move through a series of images you have what is supposed to be the same character changing. Facial details will be different, the outfit will have different details, colors will shift, hair in particular can get wild. It just visually throws the player off.

Also for as much as people give Honey Select shit for being same-facey, AI characters very frequently suffer just as bad, largely from how AI is literally homogenizing faces to create them. Everything if flat and lifeless.
i understand your point and its cool if thats your opinion on AI art and honey select. i wont say there arent those games that are guilty of your claims but there are also those diamonds in the rough that have really good art and dont suffer from the inability to create the same character image. the best example i can give is "Echoes: Cards of Destiny" i dont notice any inconsistencies that you mentioned in that game.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote