2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions, Forest Fairy
will there be content and a harem ending? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking and when seeing the art is made with AI, the question also arises, if there are animations or just static images and animated animations. I mean the NSFW scenes?

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Important questions, Forest Fairy
will there be content and a harem ending? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking and when seeing the art is made with AI, the question also arises, if there are animations or just static images and animated animations. I mean the NSFW scenes?
Hello,so:
1.There will be several endings;
2.Almost everything by now is linear, controlled by quest system;
3.Art is made with 3d software(Daz3D,HS2) and AI;
4.Video animations are already pressent in game and there are lots of them.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Hello,so:
1.There will be several endings;
2.Almost everything by now is linear, controlled by quest system;
3.Art is made with 3d software(Daz3D,HS2) and AI;
4.Video animations are already pressent in game and there are lots of them.
Hi, and thanks for the answer, However, you did not answer my question 1, because personally I do not like to choose between all the girls and I like to have them all if possible, that is why I asked if there was a Harem, yes or no?

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i thought i played a game like this a long time ago, where hogwarts was invaded by bandits or something and was made in honey select! the first few images remind me of that game but then they switch to AI art! is this a remake of that old game or is this something new? im gonna guess with the AI art its gonna be newer even if the base started out from that old game!

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
i thought i played a game like this a long time ago, where hogwarts was invaded by bandits or something and was made in honey select! the first few images remind me of that game but then they switch to AI art! is this a remake of that old game or is this something new? im gonna guess with the AI art its gonna be newer even if the base started out from that old game!
This is the project in new vision of it. Stay tuned for the next update wich will rework all the begining and students interactions + will add roaming ones with full interactivity.
The main thing with Witches Trainer is that only erotic stuff is allowed in Dev's coutry. So we go full nudity and interactions in erotic manner.

Reactions: CptValor
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes