2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
Stuck at the castle area Jessica Walters Quests where you have to locate a balcony area to find her after she goes missing?

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
I'm seem to have been stuck at the MCU, clicking on Genna causes the dialog to stuck in a loop...
you have to find the 5 paper pieces scattered around the market area, castle, town area if you try to view the MCU wihtout all the pieces the game will loop it happened to me but luckily i had a save and i was able to go back and avoid the endless loop.

Reactions: CreepyShake

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
First time tried this game and it's pretty much unplayable at start with this kind of progression. If there is more content later most players will never see it. Did you expect new players hit "work" -> "sleep" -> repeat 100 times before starting the game? I clicked 1 wrong line and I need to work for a chocolate bar for 2 weeks at the very start. And there is no visible progression in conversations either, difficult to say what are the correct options. I would say start of the game definitely needs a lot of tuning, better guidance, more resources, less restricted play.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
First time tried this game and it's pretty much unplayable at start with this kind of progression. If there is more content later most players will never see it. Did you expect new players hit "work" -> "sleep" -> repeat 100 times before starting the game? I clicked 1 wrong line and I need to work for a chocolate bar for 2 weeks at the very start. And there is no visible progression in conversations either, difficult to say what are the correct options. I would say start of the game definitely needs a lot of tuning, better guidance, more resources, less restricted play.
I totally agree, after 5 minutes I deleted it..

jerx360

Feb 12, 2018
hubaba jxd
go to kown, the I will just use unrpy or unrpyc to get source code
and then change developer.config = True to be able to cheat in game using shift + o shortcut

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, you can search the chest and find a chocolate bar, so you don't have to earn money to buy it. You can also save at a choice so if the outcome upsets a girl you can reload and try a different option.

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Update 0.1.7p-Fix
Fixed game breaking bug, which broke the MCU unit menu if you was not having 5 Gennas codes in your possession.
Please re-download fixed version.
Previous saves will work.

Download:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, Kitty_SFM, I found a bug where someone can very quickly build school spirit, probably faster than you intend. Right now in my game, the MC has sprayed both Prachariah Prabhti and Inspector DeWon and then declared that everyone in the library should only wear lingerie. When the MC then returns to his office, if you have him go to the library and then click "Back", the school spirit increased by 10 points. When he's in the office again, you can go to the library and repeat this to get another 10 points. Right now, you're allowed to do this an infinite number of times, with +10 spirit each time.

Also, after the MC starts looking for water and then sprays Genna in the Liondorf Common Room, he tells her he needs her help. He tells her, "It's best to go there right now" and then thinks, "before that plant is still alive". Just so you are aware, the word to use here is while; so you can either have him think, "before that plant dies"; or he can think, "while that plant is still alive".

Last edited:

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
too much grind cant make them get naked or have sex with them not worth the time to play. get cheats if all u want to see is girl in underwear

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
FYI, you can search the chest and find a chocolate bar, so you don't have to earn money to buy it. You can also save at a choice so if the outcome upsets a girl you can reload and try a different option.
Not sure if this was a bug but I could not get ANYTHING from the chest. Checked it many times. Also saying "you can use saves" when rollback is disabled is just weird. Using weird tricks to make game with bad design playable is not how it should be.

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
FYI, Kitty_SFM, I found a bug where someone can very quickly build school spirit, probably faster than you intend. Right now in my game, the MC has sprayed both Prachariah Prabhti and Inspector DeWon and then declared that everyone in the library should only wear lingerie. When the MC then returns to his office, if you have him go to the library and then click "Back", the school spirit increased by 10 points. When he's in the office again, you can go to the library and repeat this to get another 10 points. Right now, you're allowed to do this an infinite number of times, with +10 spirit each time.

Also, after the MC starts looking for water and then sprays Genna in the Liondorf Common Room, he tells her he needs her help. He tells her, "It's best to go there right now" and then thinks, "before that plant is still alive". Just so you are aware, the word to use here is while; so you can either have him think, "before that plant dies"; or he can think, "while that plant is still alive".
Thank You very much ! That will be considered in the next update of the game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not sure if this was a bug but I could not get ANYTHING from the chest. Checked it many times. Also saying "you can use saves" when rollback is disabled is just weird. Using weird tricks to make game with bad design playable is not how it should be.
Rummaging through the chest yields a random result. At one point, for three attempts in a row I got 2 chocolate bars and a bottle of wine — every single attempt gave me something. I made it a practice to rummage nearly every single day throughout the game. The only exceptions were when I had too much else that I absolutely had to do (like have the MC water the plant). By the time I finished with all three initial girls, I had 5 chocolate bars and 2 wine.

Rollback being disabled doesn't automatically equate to bad design. There are sometimes legitimate reasons for disabling rollback. That said, I'm not weighing in on the design of this game; I'm just saying rollback being available (or not) shouldn't really factor into it. Save scumming is exactly the same as rolling back, other than the actual steps to achieve the same result. Your personal preference may be to roll back, but since that's disabled, I suggested what to do instead. Shrug.png

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
I found the Balcony now how do I get up to it?
At the entrance of the medical tower(click on the down side of the screen at the castle courtyard(at the balcony)) click the middle doors, then click on the passage on the left and you will be there.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes