2.10 star(s) 12 Votes

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have the cheat passwords because I tried using the Save Editor but it just bugs the game. Why ask if your ok with save change if your not going to let it go threw.

Peltalunata

Jul 7, 2020
There is a bug in the game. When the Memories are unlocked the game enters a loop that endlessly shows 3 pictures of Gemma with no way to get out of it. had to reload a previous save to be able to play again.

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
There is a bug in the game. When the Memories are unlocked the game enters a loop that endlessly shows 3 pictures of Gemma with no way to get out of it. had to reload a previous save to be able to play again.
I'm sorry to hear that, what particular version of the game are you playing ?
I was addressing this issue, because previously one user reported the same issue here in comments. But when i went through the code...I did not found anything that could cause it.
Did that happened when you clicked on Genna at bedrooms, or when entered the main memories menu ?

Peltalunata

Jul 7, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that, what particular version of the game are you playing ?
I was addressing this issue, because previously one user reported the same issue here in comments. But when i went through the code...I did not found anything that could cause it.
Did that happened when you clicked on Genna at bedrooms, or when entered the main memories menu ?
Im playing 0.1.9p fix 1. it happens the first time i get notified that memories are unlocked. I tried opening them while in my office, and i get no choice as to which memories i want to watch, just the same 3 pictures showing up with no option to exit the memories.

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Im playing 0.1.9p fix 1. it happens the first time i get notified that memories are unlocked. I tried opening them while in my office, and i get no choice as to which memories i want to watch, just the same 3 pictures showing up with no option to exit the memories.
This is very strange,did you use any sort of save editor or console commands?

2.10 star(s) 12 Votes