• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn, Kitty! You've been cranking lately! Happy to see you keep working at it, and I hope you keep up the pace. :) Just keep yourself healthy, both physically and mentally. Too many devs get so focused on their work that they later struggle when things build up to a point. Be safe. Heart.png

BTW, if old saves aren't broken with a new release, you might want to see about getting that message removed from the OP. Or, better yet, you might get it changed to say something like, "Old saves, prior to v0.X.Xp, will not work."

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Update 0.1.9p_fix1:
-Fixed game breaking bug with Prachariah being called permanently;
-Fixed bug with double arrival of Prachariah each time you called her to the medical tower;
-Whole game been tested from beginning to the end;
Download :

ANDROID(later today)

P.S.
Uploader,please remove all pictures from the thread, except for the main one, and replace them with more up to date ones from our .​

Last edited:
Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Damn, Kitty! You've been cranking lately! Happy to see you keep working at it, and I hope you keep up the pace. :) Just keep yourself healthy, both physically and mentally. Too many devs get so focused on their work that they later struggle when things build up to a point. Be safe. View attachment 3823384

BTW, if old saves aren't broken with a new release, you might want to see about getting that message removed from the OP. Or, better yet, you might get it changed to say something like, "Old saves, prior to v0.X.Xp, will not work."
Thank you very much !
And - I don't own rights to edit this thead, that's uploaders doing)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WitchesTrainer-0.1.9pFix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
What would the last version be where saves would've broken? I'll send a request to get the OP updated, but I'd want the messaging to be accurate.
The main thing - from time to time we must rework some chunks of code and assets which lay deep at the begining of the game. So it would be better not to change that. But the 0.1.7p update was the magor changer as we moved to the renpy 8 and python 3.
It would be awesome if you influenced them that they change the images is the thread to the most up-to-date ones from the .Thank you !

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

Sleepytree

May 2, 2017
Update 0.1.9p_fix1:
-Fixed game breaking bug with Prachariah being called permanently;
-Fixed bug with double arrival of Prachariah each time you called her to the medical tower;
-Whole game been tested from beginning to the end;
Download :
PC
MAC
ANDROID(later today)

P.S.
Uploader,please remove all pictures from the thread, except for the main one, and replace them with more up to date ones from our .​
How soon for the android fix?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Witches Trainer [v0.1.9p_fix1] [Kitty_SFM] - Compressed

Win/Linux [141 MB]
- - - -

Mac [136 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
About the key :
Please, further on pay more attention to the dialogs)
You must go to the village(by clicking on the bridge at the castle entrance) and then roam through the village market to village courtyard, (instruments) where you will find the Elven fishers house,there rummage through everything to find the carving tools.
Spell: buy it from the Foxie.
Carving
: Go to Statue Twins or Sisters and click on Finish Carving.
Note : if you used to do some cheating through console commands - you ruined the game variable system(as it is very meta-entagled), as well as your save. Further on, for cheating use only cheats provided on the Patreon page.
There is no finish carving on any of the statues. I have spell and tools.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a cheat code available??
I hate to say this, but, I find the game too slow and extremely grindy. Good luck, with your game.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes