1.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Grek_Klyin

Jan 28, 2021
well, in fact, I started the game from the very beginning since the save was lost, well, if you can throw off the save, remind me where the folder with the save is, oh, I can't find something)

FR12Gamer

Mar 6, 2018
well, in fact, I started the game from the very beginning since the save was lost, well, if you can throw off the save, remind me where the folder with the save is, oh, I can't find something)
You can find the folder ''save'' in the game folder after you did start the game

Apr 30, 2021
Hello, the navigation system of this game is caused by it's genre - Adventure/Quest.
In the island section of the game - there is a map. In further updates there might be some other sections which will have one too.
The low stars ratings were made by bots(most of them did not played the game, depending on what they wrote in their reviews).
When I see any report of bug or a constructive critic - I always try to fix those/adapt players ideas in the upcoming updates/tweak abit previous ones.
The main reason why I don't change a lot of what I already made - there are hundreds of thousands of people who already played from start and have their saves, that would be a pity if that progress would be lost if I change something in the begining of the game.
Kitty.
Fixing a navigation system would not screw anyones saves. Forcing people to guess which way to navigate to areas especially with camera direction spinning around so suddenly you went left but going left again is now backwards is NOT part of any genre, it's just bad implementation.

And c'mon be serious. Noone is writing a bot to downvote games on a forum

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
the statues are located in the leftmost locations in the school, to the left of the bathhouse there is one statue of a girl, to the left of her go there will be two statues
I had sent you the save file with instructions, please check your PM.

Last edited:

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
Hello, here :
At evening/check liondorf dorm/keep on cheking it untill H.F. is missing/go to the balcony/look at the bench at the fountain/admire views/document the disappearances/Go back to Jass
ok I will kep trying I did the evening check for like 7 or 8 days in a row and she was always in her room so I thought I was not doing something right.

edit ok the RNG hates me it took another 9 tries before she wasn't in her room :p thanks for the help!

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 16 Votes