Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Witches Trainer [v0.2.1] [Kitty_SFM] - Compressed

Win/Linux [150 MB]
- - - -

Mac [145 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I like the girls on this one, but man, it's grindy as fuck, are there some cheats to help with the progress, like money cheat or so?

Reactions: Aground9437

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WitchesTrainer-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
the game is unplayable with the actual implementation of dark patterns (rummage through chest will never give a item, girl being upset didn't reduce over times and so on), i upset the girl on day 1, forget to to paperwork every day and now literlly in week 3 being locked out from any progression, girl still upset, could buy a chocolate yesterday ... but really don't want to play further ... reduce the grind!!!

Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Yeah I tried last night, I like some of it. But the grind. Best of luck to developer, think if you work on the grind a little you'll have a real hit

Last edited:

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Yeah I tried last night, I like some of it. But the grind and some of the issues :( removed for now but will check again and see if anything changes. Best of luck to developer think if you change up a few thing you'll have a real hit
Hello, what issues in particular are you reffering to ?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hello, what issues in particular are you reffering to ?
I had some exceptions, but I just started another game downloaded last night and also had some, think I had corrupt downloads last night as re-downloaded and I was fine. I will try again and revise my post above. I like the models so if anything try to make less grind.

Reactions: Aground9437

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Have you guys noticed how AI girls look all like the same girl in different wigs?
There tend to be a lot of similarities, depending on the dev, etc. But I've seen a fair amount of variety among them TBH. IMO the similarities are no worse than devs using the same Daz3D character in VN after VN after VN (I'm looking at you, Neverlucky, although there are plenty of devs who use the same as someone else). I just imagine it's like in films where the same actor or actress is popular and gets a lot of work.

LewdKitty87

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2024
looks pretty cool! Definitely on my radar. The art style's unique, but feels a bit rough around the edges, not entirely unfamiliar with what's going on in here. Still, it's got potential - hoping they polish it up before release.

Juustomestari

Aug 5, 2022
What should I even do here? I have over 100 days, did the medical check about as many times and cannot do anything else? What is the catch? The help says that I need to train her and the points cannot be greater than Snakerin's (Snikerin's have lower points in my game).

This is a bit confusing.

1.90 star(s) 16 Votes