1.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
Play the last 0.1.8p_fix1 as its
fixed and most up to date version.

About the Resentio spell quest - at that moment you must already have the lvl.4 keyhole tech(optical device)(to past the previous quests...i will check that but it seams that you somehow skiped that quest(obtaining keyhole tech lvl.4));
I have Tech 4 and still receive the message that it's too dangerous to leave at night... stuck. Cannot leave to cast the spell

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
Please click on the pillow to sleep untill morning.
I clicked on the pillow several times and went back to the dorn in the mornings, afternoons, evenings. Nothing new. And cannot leave at night due to the "it's to dangerous" message...

EDIT: It worked but I had to go in the EVENINGS and it wasn't Hermione but the other two that I had to interact with the Resentio Spell. Confusing but could move forward now...

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I'm at a standstill again! I have to solve this mission: "Quest 37. Genna Whirlpool isn't feel very well. Go and check on her."
But if I go to the dormitory I see her in bed and she is healthy! if I go to the common room I can spray her but I have nothing while if I try to summon her she tells me she is in bed with fever....

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
I'm at a standstill again! I have to solve this mission: "Quest 37. Genna Whirlpool isn't feel very well. Go and check on her."
But if I go to the dormitory I see her in bed and she is healthy! if I go to the common room I can spray her but I have nothing while if I try to summon her she tells me she is in bed with fever....
Hello,please, try to go to her at morning and at afternoon.

Last edited:

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
0.2.2_preview.jpg
Update 0.2.2:
-Epic world of snow mountains;
-Meeting the Dragons;
-Stuggering mystery of hidden secrets below the snow;
-New characters;
-New locations;
-New quests;
-Proved to be bugless;
-Previous saves will work;
Enjoy !

DOWNLOAD:
PC
MAC
ANDROID

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Witches Trainer [v0.2.2] [Kitty_SFM] - Compressed

Win/Linux [156 MB]
- - - -

Mac [151 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Pregnancy was added but there is no vaginal tag ;)
> Girl: I am pregnant! You are the father MC-kun
> MC: But we never had sex?
> Girl: What? of course we did... I fucked everyone in class
> MC: you said the last part out loud.
> girl: fuck... well, I definitely took your virginity in the library 2 weeks ago, now you have to take responsibility and marry me.
> MC: That was not me
> Girl: Oh, well fuck me.
> Girl: um... I love you MC, please don't leave me

And that is the story of how girl became a single mom

Last edited:
Reactions: TanyaC

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Телепортировался с ученицей на остров и застрял,есть на карте два восклицательных знака,пляж и домик,в домике можно только спать и ничего больше,прочекал всю неделю и ничего не нашёл,до обновления было больше знаков,телепортировался по кругу туда сюда между островом и школой,хееелп)))
Hello, thank you for your report, It was fixed and rebuild. Uploading the fixed version, you will see new links here below this post, untill f95 uploaders update the thread.

Reactions: Grek_Klyin

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Update 0.2.2f (Fix):
- Fixed beach map variable mismatch which caused map to be unable to display possibility to go to new locations, after those was discovered or unlocked.

Download:

Last edited:
Reactions: Grek_Klyin

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WitchesTrainer-0.2.2f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
As usual, I am looking for a guide to.
Is there an equivalent of the quest book for this part? How do I know that I have “met” and “handled” the girls? that I have discovered everything from the dragons? that I have discovered all the secret passages?
I need guidance!!!

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
As usual, I am looking for a guide to.
Is there an equivalent of the quest book for this part? How do I know that I have “met” and “handled” the girls? that I have discovered everything from the dragons? that I have discovered all the secret passages?
I need guidance!!!
Hello. Make sure to visit bathroom and bedroom as frequently as you can, and if events in those locations start to loop - You've got to the part when you had "met" and "handled" them all (in this update). Also different temperature at different situations could bring you to a different outcome.
As for the quest system at snow mountains location (untill the next update's events) - visit two living rooms(Where you can encounter Nala and Ramona respectively). At certain moments in game they will meet you there and talk about what we are doing at this particular moment.
I'm glad that you enjoy the game and play it so meticulously. Good luck at the game, and if you encounter any other issues, please be free to ask questions here, or on Patreon page. I will always be happy to answer.
Kitty.

Reactions: Sese81

Grek_Klyin

Jan 28, 2021
hi, after the update everything remained the same, the only thing was a girl appeared on the beach and an error popped up after her, after ignoring her, there were also two signs on the beach and the house

Apr 30, 2021
Dev why do you keep pushing out updates getting a lower and lower rating instead of fixing the things that would actually make the game playable?

Like a list of locations to move around. The navigation system is an absolute mess and makes the game a miserable grind. Like most of the comments and reviews tell you.

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Dev why do you keep pushing out updates getting a lower and lower rating instead of fixing the things that would actually make the game playable?

Like a list of locations to move around. The navigation system is an absolute mess and makes the game a miserable grind. Like most of the comments and reviews tell you.
Hello, the navigation system of this game is caused by it's genre - Adventure/Quest.
In the island section of the game - there is a map. In further updates there might be some other sections which will have one too.
The low stars ratings were made by bots(most of them did not played the game, depending on what they wrote in their reviews).
When I see any report of bug or a constructive critic - I always try to fix those/adapt players ideas in the upcoming updates/tweak abit previous ones.
The main reason why I don't change a lot of what I already made - there are hundreds of thousands of people who already played from start and have their saves, that would be a pity if that progress would be lost if I change something in the begining of the game.
Kitty.

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
hi, after the update everything remained the same, the only thing was a girl appeared on the beach and an error popped up after her, after ignoring her, there were also two signs on the beach and the house
Hello, yes, this is caused by the variable changer placement in code. Just replay the previous save from the place when You and Prabhti were teleported to the Island.
If you don't have such a save I could hand you one im PM.

1.90 star(s) 16 Votes