MackCheese

Jan 21, 2020
At this point, we might as well stop supporting Witch cause he's clearly not delivering on things.

Bruh, some of these artists need to take an economics class so that nonsense like his patreon doesn't repeat itself.

Reactions: eltchup999

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
At this point, we might as well stop supporting Witch cause he's clearly not delivering on things.

Bruh, some of these artists need to take an economics class so that nonsense like his patreon doesn't repeat itself.
for the most yes, as for me again i'm sub for wait, but if he doesn't make any progress like right now then i will gladly sharing all since he doesn't care

Reactions: Youmean1991

eltchup999

Sep 15, 2023
I'm so sad that he does that to a regular audience...I bought one or two things in the past when he did some separate sales but man...It's a thing to want to live from your work but It's another to f*ck with patrons as he's doing right now...Well let's hope that ge delivers but I doubt it..

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
I'm so sad that he does that to a regular audience...I bought one or two things in the past when he did some separate sales but man...It's a thing to want to live from your work but It's another to f*ck with patrons as he's doing right now...Well let's hope that ge delivers but I doubt it..
look on the bright side, if he doesn't deliver we get the entire archive so i'm fine with either result

• Haha
Reactions: eltchup999

Mauro65_91y

Aug 16, 2022
Can someone send a dm please?

P.s.
Honestly i didn't know how bad he was working and almost scamming his paying audience. That's awful and i feel sorry for whoever got that treatment