Fuityman

May 16, 2020
spoiler he doesn't color that sketch you need to also repay if you want them colored, and for maybe have them colored, since is not working on them . It's absurd
yea I think it's a case that he's too big and comfortable and perceives that his art being leaked will have him lose his growth, if I had to guess. Was a similar case with yandev worrying about his haters too much to just work on his game, now there's no progress on that game. I remember watching Manykudos vid on that.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
yea I think it's a case that he's too big and comfortable and perceives that his art being leaked will have him lose his growth, if I had to guess. Was a similar case with yandev worrying about his haters too much to just work on his game, now there's no progress on that game. I remember watching Manykudos vid on that.
yeah excatly, that's why when i write about the leak is the only time he moved to contact people, but again sadly for him i know much more better how he act on discord etc, no reply to people wait, no sketch done from people who wait months or year who is absurd, but if you pay everytime you got your sketch done faster, so the more you pay , more possibility to get stuff, and one like me or other who payed one time will never get a single stuff from him, now made this adoptable too, another big scam for make pay the oc bigger price and without give you the full stuff neither like the variation he promise in the description. If is not worried and start them means he doesn't care if i will leak all the stuff

The Purple Doom

Nov 14, 2021
I'm always looking but too slow :( tx for the reupload tough I'll try again anywhere xD
Same with me. I always show up when it's gone though in this case, my laptop just didn't want to download it. It'll download it, say it might take 3 hours, then cancels it. Weird.

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
thats crazy that those links keep getting sniped within 24 hours or less, you would think it would take a bit longer than that for claims to be validated on these sites. Also funny that he's spending time doing this instead of doing his work which is what lead to this issue, some irritated patrons/commissioners.

MackCheese

Jan 21, 2020
You know, this situation reminds me of this quote.
The easiest way to stop piracy is not by putting antipiracy technology to work. It's by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates.
Just be more reasonable with your art and less people would be doing this.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
thats crazy that those links keep getting sniped within 24 hours or less, you would think it would take a bit longer than that for claims to be validated on these sites. Also funny that he's spending time doing this instead of doing his work which is what lead to this issue, some irritated patrons/commissioners.
i can totally tell you that is more in this site look thing to remove and on other site like rule or nhentai, then at work for sketch and commission of people waiting years. But no worries boy..... we resolve with a new adoptable instead of finish them Great