SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Do you happen to have these uncensored images and sex scenes?
yes i think i write last time, i have them but i don't share like this for nothing, also i'm sure her you guys are watched by witchking00 or others so not good share stuff here too

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
do you have any of the dbz ones?
yes as i said last time i have literally all, and i will be honest since even wk and team watch here, the backlog of commission is shit, i can't manage to have my commission and at this point i think will never, but i saw people who request commission now having them, if my commission take more months, i will post all is stuff without care , since at this point is a scam and i paid for nothing. Anyone with same problem? What i hate is that he do that fucking adoptable sell for 600 dollar, instead of do that why don't finish or start the backlog, this not help him earn more money if people stop commission cause of that like me

Reactions: eltchup999

The Purple Doom

Nov 14, 2021
Was on the Solarian Project patron and their " " public post says that Witchking00 is currently working on animations for the game. Maybe that's why his drawings and pics are taking too long. I assume animations might take far longer to release.

Oct 9, 2020
someone manages to find a way to show the latest waifu milfs (and not only) that witchking00 has created, what they are asking for at the moment is really too high a cost, then the second subscription does not allow me to see either the complete nude or the versions some futanari, I hope there is someone capable of doing it

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I don't like his ways of dealing with payment/deadlines and other stuff so here you have :) also, huge thanks for the share it's been years since I found nice peeps like you <3 Mega
that's the same for me , no reply , you pay and not receive the commission or what he promised. And some days ago on is discord they write the same , people waiting 5 years , dude that's unbelivable. This is the last wait, better wk know that if don't move on the backlog and reply giving what people pay and ask, i'm going to post every pack, i have all so i don't give a fuck , summer pack, commission folder, halloween and all of all the year. Better you go tell him

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
that's the same for me , no reply , you pay and not receive the commission or what he promised. And some days ago on is discord they write the same , people waiting 5 years , dude that's unbelivable. This is the last wait, better wk know that if don't move on the backlog and reply giving what people pay and ask, i'm going to post every pack, i have all so i don't give a fuck , summer pack, commission folder, halloween and all of all the year. Better you go tell him
"HE IS THE MESSIAH"

eltchup999

Sep 15, 2023
that's awful...I nearly passed an order to him years ago and I've had no ideas of his doings but daamn...feel sad for you :(

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
what did you commission and how long have you been waiting just curious

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
what did you commission and how long have you been waiting just curious
i'm not that stupid to tell here where wk and his mods will probabily see it, is not important, if was serious could not create this problem with backlog, so better he start doing something for all instead of make adoptable for crazy people who spent 600 dollars for an oc

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
i'm not that stupid to tell here where wk and his mods will probabily see it, is not important, if was serious could not create this problem with backlog, so better he start doing something for all instead of make adoptable for crazy people who spent 600 dollars for an oc
fair enough my bad

ibby234

Oct 2, 2021
So why not just redirect a link somewhere for people to download