Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Could you upload this to other file hosting sites? MEGA as a daily GB limit and these zips quickly exceed that.
Sorry but felt a little rude. you didnt even like the post. considering it not that large of an upload and " daily GB limit " is just that, not sure why people ask for something that is posted free to be reposted elsewhere because you may have to wait a extra day to finish the download.
Litterally finished the download without getting hit with a limit.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
1686161330542.png
1686161376165.png

>$50 so you can have the sex scene naked but without a tan
>$50 so you can have the sex scene alone

i fucking hate this artist's price model and fucking wish Kemono actually bothered to update his page with actual uploads instead of just these shitty teaser posts. import your fucking DMs kemono users why do you think you got one when you pledged

also there's a fucking $1 tier that gives you access to polls but doesn't fucking give you a single image from the polls, you literally just vote on what rewards the other people who spend more money than you get. fuck this guy

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
View attachment 2682027
View attachment 2682030

>$50 so you can have the sex scene naked but without a tan
>$50 so you can have the sex scene alone

i fucking hate this artist's price model and fucking wish Kemono actually bothered to update his page with actual uploads instead of just these shitty teaser posts. import your fucking DMs kemono users why do you think you got one when you pledged

also there's a fucking $1 tier that gives you access to polls but doesn't fucking give you a single image from the polls, you literally just vote on what rewards the other people who spend more money than you get. fuck this guy
as far as I Remember when I pleged for a bit, he didn't DM his stuff, it was a Separate page for tier rewards on patreon, so I don't know if kemono has built in features for that. [Edit] I checked, He does DM, but there is a page as well, I just dont think anybody wants to sub for that much money

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
Hey if u have the time to post 2021 stuff and also where October, November, and December for 2020
There was nothing for those months as far as I can tell. its very odd that there is a 3 month gap. 2021 also has a large gap resuming towards the end of the year, so so there may have been some sort of hiatus

Qwerty456$

Mar 2, 2023
There was nothing for those months as far as I can tell. its very odd that there is a 3 month gap. 2021 also has a large gap resuming towards the end of the year, so so there may have been some sort of hiatus
Name the month of 2021

Qwerty456$

Mar 2, 2023
So can u Upload 2021 Stuff or later

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
Here is Its smaller than last years, but whats annoying is that there are lots of repeating rewards between 2021 mega pack compillation, annual pass, and the base 6 months included, I tried to separate many of the repeating stuff from month to month and put them into their own folders. annual passes and such don't seem to be a thing going forward, so it's easier to organize
Samus icon.png