SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
So why not just redirect a link somewhere for people to download
again i said if my commission and of other too got finished, i will share not with a link but totally posted in gallery all i have, so is just a matter of time , if wk want to continue ignore commission and the backlog, and continuing post adoptable for make free money then this will happen. I'm sure is watching here too so if he do something i can stop if not i don't have problem to post already the nnn comic days too is preparing

eltchup999

Sep 15, 2023
again i said if my commission and of other too got finished, i will share not with a link but totally posted in gallery all i have, so is just a matter of time , if wk want to continue ignore commission and the backlog, and continuing post adoptable for make free money then this will happen. I'm sure is watching here too so if he do something i can stop if not i don't have problem to post already the nnn comic days too is preparing
Glad that your issue with the commission is under discussion with WK00 :) Hope that it settle great for both of you !

• Haha
Reactions: SOYVALENTINA

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Glad that your issue with the commission is under discussion with WK00 :) Hope that it settle great for both of you !
Is not under any discussion, is just him want to make like the good guy to your eyes, but meanwhile he says stuff is continuing doing this, now i talk with two new people one didn't got a reply, another one for get commission need to spam message or spam money, and other guy who wait year, he can say what he want but if you go on is discord and talk with first two person you find , you will know the true, and i will not wait years or pay more money for get what i payed

Gonzae02

Aug 3, 2021
I've waited for the summer waifus 2023 for awhile... I legitimately do not wanna wait one more day.

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
daym that got noscopped, now I wonder about me... but seriously, the guy has a little over 200 patrons and a tier at 100 that you have to sub to if you want to see all his art at, eventually art leaks online and prowling online all the time for leaks to get rid of sounds like a headache and a half.
he could offer up a fair number of things that you couldn't exactly leak online that would be either shopping physical, online, or something for the community only, but it seems that's only for his 100 tier community, which is voting on a exclusive pinup, and I believe that most of those are sketches that eventually turn into colored pinups.
honestly he's asking allot for someone's whos basically pinup a artist who slowly makes comics. You'll find more and better IMO from doujin artists and you can get there work for about 5-7 dollars on DLsite and they only have fanbox sites, if they have one, to give behind the scenes looks looks and for support.

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
his art is good he just thinks its so good that he can charge absurd prices and then he expects people not to leak his stuff what a loser
and then he stalks forums that leak his shit so he can ban people instead of working on commissions that he gets paid to make? wonderful idea

Reactions: Death69inc

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
daym that got noscopped, now I wonder about me... but seriously, the guy has a little over 200 patrons and a tier at 100 that you have to sub to if you want to see all his art at, eventually art leaks online and prowling online all the time for leaks to get rid of sounds like a headache and a half.
he could offer up a fair number of things that you couldn't exactly leak online that would be either shopping physical, online, or something for the community only, but it seems that's only for his 100 tier community, which is voting on a exclusive pinup, and I believe that most of those are sketches that eventually turn into colored pinups.
honestly he's asking allot for someone's whos basically pinup a artist who slowly makes comics. You'll find more and better IMO from doujin artists and you can get there work for about 5-7 dollars on DLsite and they only have fanbox sites, if they have one, to give behind the scenes looks looks and for support.
spoiler he doesn't color that sketch you need to also repay if you want them colored, and for maybe have them colored, since is not working on them . It's absurd