4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
What about the game so far that is lacking?
Is it Eva?
What? Eva is the best looking lady in this game. Pretty face, nice booba. Also she is smart and self-sufficient. What's not to like?

I think the only thing that gives the feeling of something lacking is, that we really don't understand what is going on. It's a bit difficult to get invested if there is only mystery and no discovery.

Reactions: Hungover00

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WithEyesClosed-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Mendonca

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, still no confirmation....with regards to what type of relationship (harem, romance, dating, etc.) this MC will have with the recently introduced girls (Luna, Eva, Kate, etc.)?

Is this a pick or side with one girl right away, and then go through the story with them? Or, will the MC become intimate with all of them (dating sim)…and then later be forced to pick just one girl (romance)? Or are we in for a Pokémon collecting situation (harem path) later in the story?

As there is zero mention STILL, of any of the relationship types that is usually posted in the main page tags section, or in the dev Notes section. I had hoped after many months, that we would see and know more by now. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Wow, this game deserves to be rated way higher. Badass premise, good dialogue, great animations/renders, interesting characters & plot. I can already tell it's gonna be among the greats on this site. The choice screens at the end of each chapter are a nice touch as well.

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
The game has a 5 star rating as is currently. Doesn't get much higher than that.
My bad, I meant in terms of historical weighted ratings. Strangers on Paper is another great recent game that came out a whole month after this one, but is already on the first few pages of the all-time ratings. This game should go alongside that. Only reason I found about this game was just through scrolling latest updates.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
With Eyes Closed...
Well, idk, maybe better open them before something happens?

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
*Sigh* 6 months later and we only get 500 renders... You can just tell the dev has already lost interest, It will probably have an abandoned tag sooner rather than later.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Great update
Luna is still my favourite girl
She is really sweet

I'm glad it's coming to steam I have already wishlisted it
It's an awesome game

May 31, 2020
"With Eyes closed" to Eva's scheming.
At this rate the only girls my MC is going to fuck will be side characters.
I don't trust any of the main girls, even the "sweet" Luna...
That killer looks familiar, I know I've seen that annoying grin somewhere

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Hope we have the choice to mould the MC into an actual bad guy in this and not be locked into an alignment one way or the other when the "big reveal" of who he was pre-trunk comes.

I rather enjoyed being able to play both the Matt Damon and DiCaprio roles in Ker_ 's previous "The Departed" inspired game until he was pressured to change it to a more vanilla one-perspective game.

Reactions: Darkmetal

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: Ch. 3 (but should work on future versions if the dev doesn't change the way to unlock the gallery)

Download:

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.156738/post-11871527

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Unlock the gallery
    if not Replay_items is None:
        for item in Replay_items:
            if not item.img is None:
                renpy.mark_image_seen(item.img)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

Last edited:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
"With Eyes closed" to Eva's scheming.
At this rate the only girls my MC is going to fuck will be side characters.
I don't trust any of the main girls, even the "sweet" Luna...
That killer looks familiar, I know I've seen that annoying grin somewhere
G-Man from Half-Life.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
OK, still no confirmation....with regards to what type of relationship (harem, romance, dating, etc.) this MC will have with the recently introduced girls (Luna, Eva, Kate, etc.)?

Is this a pick or side with one girl right away, and then go through the story with them? Or, will the MC become intimate with all of them (dating sim)…and then later be forced to pick just one girl (romance)? Or are we in for a Pokémon collecting situation (harem path) later in the story?

As there is zero mention STILL, of any of the relationship types that is usually posted in the main page tags section, or in the dev Notes section. I had hoped after many months, that we would see and know more by now. :FacePalm:
dev pretty much said on their itch page that their not giving any of this info/unsure on their itch about this and future tags

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes