VN Ren'Py With Eyes Closed [Season 1 Deluxe] [Ker]

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Nope, you are not alone. Based on the number of comments on this, several on the previous page alone, it's probably the majority.

This game stutters like crazy for me when the camera swings around when an animation is playing and my system/drivers run both mainstream games and AVNs with far more detailed animations (e.g. Philly, Ocean's stuff) just fine.
I already said to the Dev, there are a lot of users who are having issues with the Animations due to the fact not all players have an high-end CPU. Provide us a lower Spec animation package, but from hiss reaction he doesn't want to. Well, his loss.

why.jpg

Last edited:

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018
If, like me, the built-in walkthrough having Red for "best answers" confuses you, here's a quick fix that turns the Red choices into Green choices (like every other walkthrough in existence, lol).

NOTE: This mod was created for chapter 2. I'll update the mod when the game is updated.

Unzip and drag the folder named 'game' into the folder where you installed this VN, overwriting when prompted. All menu choices which were previously Red are now Green.

Walkthrough Color Fix v3 attached below.
update please

GoWFO

Nov 28, 2022
If, like me, the built-in walkthrough having Red for "best answers" confuses you, here's a quick fix that turns the Red choices into Green choices (like every other walkthrough in existence, lol).

NOTE: This mod was created for chapter 2. I'll update the mod when the game is updated.

Unzip and drag the folder named 'game' into the folder where you installed this VN, overwriting when prompted. All menu choices which were previously Red are now Green.

Walkthrough Color Fix v3 attached below.
Just letting you know the game has been updated to chapter 3 ;)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WithEyesClosed-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
What kind of pc do people have :HideThePain:

animations run fine for me and mine i bought mine refurbished at walmart for like $140 multiple years ago

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
This game seems a little like the Jason Bourne films, our Mc is a man who can´t remember anything about his past but he can fight :LOL: , cool for me.

The quality is really good in all the sectors.

About Eva, i don´t trust her yet, she has been really good with us but i´m not sure about her objetives... Maybe she isn´t bad but i think she knows more than she said and probabbly she watch only for herself (speaking about long-terms goals ).
I think she might be who tell the mercenary to kill the bartender and the drug addict in the apartment, i mean, how is possible she didn´t recognizes the places in the photographies but Christopher yes? Eva lives in the Boiler for a long time... I don´t know why but she is not good as we can think.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Damn, i should have read this changelog firstly:
"This is the first part of the third chapter. It contains 4,000 words, 120 renders, and four animations. "
seems as we are getting now micro-updates, probably patrons have voted it or so:HideThePain:
also unless ch2 was out 2 weeks ago, this is really really disappointing update...

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes