• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
scenes with heels?
Heels, The Cruelest of Shoes [Demo] [SaintStudios] :giggle:

overview:

You came to consciousness in the trunk of a car.
You don't remember who you are and how you got there.
Your hands are cuffed, and two hundred pairs of heels are lying around you.
But very soon you will learn that this is not the biggest of your problems.

Will you try them all on?
Will you find out your fetish is really annoying to everyone?
Will you learn whom you can really trust for affordable heel purchases?
You suddenly realize you're still locked in a trunk. Why?

The answers to these questions depend on your court appointed psychologist.
I hope you enjoy this demo. This is part of a series entitled Cruel Shoes!
It will examine the psychology of footwear in history, from the Himalayan toe twister to the Scandinavian bo,ug'ct*
Please become a Patron, so I can travel the world in search of Cruel Shoes.
The next installment is very unique and puzzling. WTF are bronzed baby shoes? Fad or Functional?
Until next time, stay grounded, my friends.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 2555537 Ker! Use the force...for proofreading...yes.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Heels, the cruelest of shoes ................................overview

Your hands are cuffed, and two hundred pairs of heels are lying around.

Will you find your fetish is really annoying everyone?

The answers to these questions depend on your court appointed psychologist.​
yeah ... this one really needs one .. or two
i am not kinkshaming - i am pointing how persistent he is about heels - everywhere ... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
interesting. Won't say if it is bad or good yet, as there isn't much to go off of here as it's just a demo. Still a decent amount of content, but not enough progression to get a real feel for the story yet.

I think what most have a hang up with, is your previous game, Going Rogue, kind of left a sour taste for most of us. The way it was handled and then the rushed ending to finish it and move on kind of put most on caution. So rightfully so, people are cautious on how this one is going to go.

The UI doesn't bother me, as I'm used to it (Deliverance had pretty much the same UI, so I got used to it). Though had a double whammy with the whole forced sex stuff and dream sex in one. Not a big fan of forced stuff like that, and dream sex. I get most devs want to have a sex scene in their first release to showcase it/appease the player base, but you shouldn't force it like that. Me personally, if the story is good, I can wait for the sex. I'd rather the characters get built up so the sex is actually meaningful instead of feeling like it was just a checkbox that needed to be ticked.

I did notice the Detroit: Become Human inspiration though. After seeing the chart too, I'm interested to see how this is going to go with the branching now.

But otherwise, yeah. Curious to see how this goes. I have some hang ups about how the last game went, as like others here, but willing to still give it a shot to see how it progresses. Thanks and best of luck with your new project. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mars_ixv

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This kind of has the Escape from New York vibe... MC is like Snake Plissken from the movie, minus the eye patch and him willingly going into the city to rescue the president.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Heels, the cruelest of shoes ................................overview

Your hands are cuffed, and two hundred pairs of heels are lying around.

Will you find your fetish is really annoying everyone?

The answers to these questions depend on your court appointed psychologist.​
LOL

it's just a question xD (i ask because on f95 no heels tag, no heels job tag etc etc ) if there is I won't ask every time

what's about people who ask always pregnant? NTR? etc

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
LOL

it's just a question xD (i ask because on f95 no heels tag, no heels job tag etc etc ) if there is I won't ask every time

what's about people who ask always pregnant? NTR? etc
You're right. It's just that your question has become a meme now. :sneaky:
And I like to joke around, That's kind of my thing. :giggle: No harm intended. Have you played Live with Milf? the mom wears some nice heels.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
You're right. It's just that your question has become a meme now. :sneaky:
And I like to joke around, That's kind of my thing. :giggle: No harm intended. Have you played Live with Milf? the mom wears some nice heels.
You know, King Kong had a nice set of heels, but the camera crew said they made him look too tall. Stupid joke. I know. Ahaha

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Very promising start. Pretty good pacing with conversations and things happening between them too.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
This looks like it could end up being pretty good... already like the premise of the story but for the love of Renpy why do you have to make saving the game a chore. I just want to right click and save. Choices def seem to already matter which is great so Ill look forward to more (y)

Reactions: John Ness
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes