4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Genesis 9 brings double the mesh density and 8K HD materials.
Actually the meshes have been both doubled and optimized. They look better for that reason without actually taking up a lot more space.

But you cannot say that it uses 8K materials. That's only if the character creator supports it, and most do not. It is very likely that the characters you use even use 4K maps, which is really more than enough if you do not fx render ultra cloeups (talk like a boob or nipple filling up the screen).
Even the base texture is only 4K, just like Genesis 8 ...

What has also improved is the morph system. Genesis 9 is gender neutral so there's only one model for both males and females.
This also enables the character to be a bit more lifelike, but honestly, it was just as possible in Genesis 8 and even Genesis 3. It just required more work.

But just like Genesis 8 did, Genesis 9 has been overall simplified to make an easier transition into 3D games.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
First VN I see using Victoria 9
I recently saw a game (which was very good.) that already used the G9 and the same red-haired girl. I can't remember the name, but if you want, I can search for it and send it to you via private message.

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Actually the meshes have been both doubled and optimized. They look better for that reason without actually taking up a lot more space.

But you cannot say that it uses 8K materials. That's only if the character creator supports it, and most do not. It is very likely that the characters you use even use 4K maps, which is really more than enough if you do not fx render ultra cloeups (talk like a boob or nipple filling up the screen).
Even the base texture is only 4K, just like Genesis 8 ...

What has also improved is the morph system. Genesis 9 is gender neutral so there's only one model for both males and females.
This also enables the character to be a bit more lifelike, but honestly, it was just as possible in Genesis 8 and even Genesis 3. It just required more work.

But just like Genesis 8 did, Genesis 9 has been overall simplified to make an easier transition into 3D games.
Space is not an issue. Vram is a real issue...
Actually G9 are really hard to use if you don't have a big CG. Because they use a lot's of Vram. For a 3D Dev, Vram is probably more important than Cudas for rendering.

For the morphs, I'm not using the G9. How is it different from the G8? If the system is the same, then all the morphs in the library are loaded when you load a figure. This means that if there is only one gender, all the male and female morphs are loaded as well + the expressions for both genders, which can be really problematic.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great writing and renders.. A unique story and although the sample size is small my anticipation level is great.

bobobarbarian

May 1, 2021
First of all it should let you kill the doc or at least cuss her out for injecting you with whatever it was. Second what kind of adult VN demo has like no sex in it. The only thing that happens is a (dream?) rape handjob from the doc that I wanted to kill while you are unable to move. The renders do look good but the 5 or 6 min really is way to short for a demo

• Angry
Reactions: boobsrcool

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1682250087376.png

So, this DEMO vexes the very premise of this game?

This game promissed:
With Eyes Closed is a thriller in the adult visual novel genre. It concentrates on storytelling, realistic characters, and letting players control the development of the story. The game also features plenty of hot scenes that are interwoven into the storyline.
First of all ... what kind of adult VN demo has like no sex in it. The only thing that happens is a (dream?) rape handjob from the doc that I wanted to kill while you are unable to move.
The pilot delivered:
-unrealistic characters
-little to no player control
-no hot scene whatsoever (thriller kind a kills all prospects of hot when MC is restrained and molested)
-MC without agency and literally restrained to be toyed with by antagonizing foes.

Was this the summary of what irks in this demo?
1682251529354.png

KerVN plans of 5 days ago
Right now there is definitely no femdom.
In the future, I do not know, will depend on feedback from the players.
But in any case, the maximum that will be a light femdom.
Characters with a appropriate personality - Eva, Melinda.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobobarbarian

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
The devs really need to start using unique models. Genesis 9 Victoria is out for like a half year and already basically everyone tries to use her, surely she's a cute redhead, but this is like the 5th game I'm checking recently having the same girl, it's getting ridiculous.

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Even if I don't understand everything and sometimes feel a bit lost in the game, I like the writing and the quality of the images.
That there is no sex in a demo seems almost "normal" to me, it's a demo, not the story itself. There is the style of the story, the images, the writing, that's enough for me. ;)
I really want to know what happens next.

Keep up the good work, dev! (y)

Reactions: TheDick69+

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Different story, good renders, a MC that's nice but still can fight for himself and some good LIs. So, up for a good start in my mind. Seen to many demos with a lewd scene thrown in just so the Dev can say it was sex in it. Even if it was totally out of context. No, I don't need that for me to like a demo. (Rather the other way! :ROFLMAO:)

So, keep up the good work Dev!(y)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] With Eyes Closed [Chapter 1, Deluxe Edition] [Ker] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.18GB
Repack size: 379MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: Yes, this is a full chapter unlike demo that ends after the train scene.

PC = / /

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes