Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Narcissa Intro
Just having some fun, very happy with her voice.
And those a pretty rough sketches, but I think she looks very close to the image I had in my head.
View attachment 2777620 View attachment 2777621 View attachment 2777622 View attachment 2777623 View attachment 2777624
So jeah, looking good. Can not wait to finaly get Luna Lovegood our favorite crazy big boobs slut in your art style. And Ginny of course. Redheads are hot. It is kinda cheating. If girls have red hair how could you not want to fuck them. Just to sexy. Jeah this art style looks better then real life.Good work

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
She's outshining Hermione and Galatea at the moment - you've made work for yourself in redoing their art!

Reactions: Leadre

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I would appreciate an update of Hermione's art style. I like the one of Narcissa better
Jeah, game will be awesome. I can not wait to see luna in this art style, some big boobs lunatic slut is always sexy, Luna Lovegood was like my favorite waifu from the books, pretty sure this game will be awesome. So take all the time you want, this project is very big, lots of potential, could be one of the biggest adult games ever, the art style looks better then real life, i almost wished every waifu could be part of this game, raven, kim possible... like all of them but jeah if he does some sexcrazed luna i be happy. Pretty sure this will get better and better. So i do not mind if it takes time.

Reactions: el eyaculador

Sex positive Nerd

Aug 7, 2023
It's a bit long for a single post. I make 3d base or a simple sketch and then slowly evolve it with low denoising strength, incorporating newly generated elements with some overpainting. Then I make new generation, keep some elements and so on. I'm working on a course on how to use AI for artists, it will be available on Wingfox. View attachment 2743711
Right now I'm recording the voiceover for the process of making of this image.
If you realy want Harry to be a dark Lord in this game, Luna Lovegood could be his "Harley Quinn" . The crazy submissive bimbo, that is incredible loyal and horny all the time. I love crazy girls. Can not wait to see her in this art style. Hope she gets to have giant boobs. Like real big knockers.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Harry and Hermione are a cute couple, she was the logical choice, makes kinda no sense why harry took ginny instead of Hermione, also Emma Watson was sexy as fuck. Maybe Ginny used some lovepotion or spell to get harry. So jeah hermione makes the most sense, but if harry would have to choose one of the other girls, it should have been Luna. Luna was kinda the big sister, she was caring and loving and very weird, but also very wise, she was giving advise and she was loyal also, yes i agree crazy girls are hot, if Harry would turn her into his submissive slut, she would clearly be usefull, a very sexy whore. Also, yes i agree she should have giant boobs. Mostly becaue i love big boobs.

Sex positive Nerd

Aug 7, 2023
Because his art is so awesome, i would realy like to see some of his creations in this, it could be a big crossover, like harley quinn could be one of the girls in the harmem, harry needs a good harem in this, it could have a lot of famous woman, like Kim possible, Raven, Katara, Avatar Korra, Harley Quinn, maybe Sabrina the teenage witch, this is a fantasy story, everything is possible, lots of waifus could be part of his harem, maybe Supergirl, they could all be witches in this story, but look like and have the personality of the woman from the movie, they could do like Wonder Woman and all that stuff.

Reactions: el eyaculador

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Because his art is so awesome, i would realy like to see some of his creations in this, it could be a big crossover, like harley quinn could be one of the girls in the harmem, harry needs a good harem in this, it could have a lot of famous woman, like Kim possible, Raven, Katara, Avatar Korra, Harley Quinn, maybe Sabrina the teenage witch, this is a fantasy story, everything is possible, lots of waifus could be part of his harem, maybe Supergirl, they could all be witches in this story, but look like and have the personality of the woman from the movie, they could do like Wonder Woman and all that stuff.
I agree Harrys Harem could have a lot of famous sexy "guest stars" and "croosovers" Scarlet witch and other famous witches could be part of his harem. I agree, you can not have to much sexy witches. Kirill knows how to make waifus look better then real life. But this game is a Harry Potter parody. So it should focus on Harry Potter Woman. And let me tell you, there are a lot of sexy woman in the Harry Potter Universe. Maybe some witches could look familiar. Like easter eggs. Even if this game has just hermione and nothing else, it would still be awesome. If i could have sex with that slut we would fuck like rabbits all night long. Fuck. We would fuck forever. Why would we even stop ? Hermione is hot

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes