Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
You have the Room of Requirement. Literally any person, be they wizard, muggle or fictional could theoretically be "required" and appear, they could also be as slutty or busty or multiheaded as "required" if the Dev did want to go nuts.

Saying the character has a thing for 6 fingers could cut down on AI image editing massively lol.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I share these photos that Kirill Repin uploaded to his telegram
Not how I pictured Neville

Kirill Repin Art is Hermione just going to be Emma Watson because don't places like Patreon ban real likenesses? Not sure you can get by claiming parody if it's literally her. Or does it not matter? I really want the game to succeed once you get it up and running again.

Reactions: el eyaculador

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Not how I pictured Neville

Kirill Repin Art is Hermione just going to be Emma Watson because don't places like Patreon ban real likenesses? Not sure you can get by claiming parody if it's literally her. Or does it not matter? I really want the game to succeed once you get it up and running again.
Haven't really though about it tbh. I do want Hermione to look like Emma, I think that's what pretty much everybody, including myself, expects Hermione to look like. As for Patreon and their rules — don't really care, I seriously doubt that I'll be using it again. If/when I'll return to the game, it's probably will be Boosty or maybe just Telegram based.

Omiga91

Jan 25, 2020
while I enjoyed the game and I am glad that the dev is somewhat willing to continue, will the plot continue from what is here already or will it start over with more realistic looking art?

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
while I enjoyed the game and I am glad that the dev is somewhat willing to continue, will the plot continue from what is here already or will it start over with more realistic looking art?
The art is made using AI. they can only make or replace it as well as they can get the program to create it. it's hard to tell a robot to just do better next time.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
The art is made using AI. they can only make or replace it as well as they can get the program to create it. it's hard to tell a robot to just do better next time.
If Ai can make this, i have to ask, what Ai, is it free, howl long does it take to learn how to do this. I kinda think this looks better then real life.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
If Ai can make this, i have to ask, what Ai, is it free, howl long does it take to learn how to do this. I kinda think this looks better then real life.
AIUI the dev uses a mixture of Photoshop, DAZ and Stable Diffusion (on his own PC, not cloud).

As someone who dabbles in AI-generated sexy images, I can say that these are definitely not "Stick some prompt words into an AI-image generator and cross your fingers" type of images (wonky fingers and all).

From what he's mentioned in various places there is a very complex workflow that starts with a 3DCG character in DAZ and then multiple iterations of Stable Diffusion's img2img tool and Photoshop. Helps that he can actually draw - I think the game's original images may have been manually drawn over 3DCG, no AI involved.

Reactions: botc76
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes