Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I think boobs can never be big enough, also this is a magic world and it makes sense that size can change between small normal and big boobs all the time. This game is one of the best on the side, perfect art style, looking better then real life, could be a big and famous thing one day, like the akabur games. Just hope if Luna gets to be in the game she gets the most supernatural big boobs possible and the game lets her be crazy as fuck, just the most nymphomaniac girl possible, fuck crazy girls are hot. Whatever. Nice to see updates.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: botc76 and carbonbw

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
I'll definitely do that, but the reason for me not keeping Patreon, is that I can't just pause billing there forever, I have to do it manually every month, and sometimes I forget to do that, meanwhile people who are still subscribed are getting billed. I wouldn't be able to use that money in a foreseeable future anyway, so the whole situation seems like a waist to me.
I didn't realize patreon billed

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Made a bunch of posts on , check it out, if you are into this sort of thing.
Epic work! Personally don't care much for the heavy makeup version: too artificial and takes away from the innocent schoolgirl look. The other two: spot on, masterpieces. :)

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Epic work! Personally don't care much for the heavy makeup version: too artificial and takes away from the innocent schoolgirl look. The other two: spot on, masterpieces. :)
Well, that is sort of the point, I'm updating the current character (on the left) to be more realistic (two other images). I'm transforming all of the current emotions and probably would add a couple of new ones.

Reactions: Jimwalrus and Zwart

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
However, the heavier make-up could still be used to show progression in her mental development.
(and I actually liked the look)
I'd be more a fan of showing progression through the options of sluttier clothing and accessoires, like they did in Witch Trainer (Silver), to keep the core of the character, the schoolgirl, intact: showing the corruption on top of her initial look, instead of changing her look entirely. But to each his own, ofcourse.

Reactions: el eyaculador

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
I'd be more a fan of showing progression through the options of sluttier clothing and accessoires, like they did in Witch Trainer (Silver), to keep the core of the character, the schoolgirl, intact: showing the corruption on top of her initial look, instead of changing her look entirely. But to each his own, ofcourse.
I don't object to this, in fact I take it as a given and it's already in the game.

Reactions: Zwart

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I hope she gets one of these belly dancer outfits like in princess trainer, it would make sense if this is about some kind of magic sexcult, it would be tantra, belly dancer outfits are very common in tantric practices, yes sexmagic exists in real life ( or at least groups of people that belief in it ) they basicaly work with the energy of pleasure to cast spells, use sex sex to enter trance... that kind of stuff, no idea, but the outfits are kinda hot. Tantra, works with "magic frequencys" and stuff singing bowls, yoga and meditation. If this game realy is about Harry starting his own sexcult that kind of outfits would be fitting very well. Maybe it is just me but they look kinda hot.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Also miniskirts, a good Harry Potter Parody needs sexy schoolgirl outfits. No idea why but skirts are always sexy. And aybe one of these hot cow - outfits. Maybe even give her cosplay clothes to cosplay other sluts. So jeah swimsuit is a good idea, different outfits will improve every sexdoll game.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes