Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Herpeton

Sep 10, 2023
The name of the game is "With Hermione" but you mentioned about expanding with other characters. Is your intention finishing the Hermione arc (more story line + having sex with her) and then start with other females or you'll introduce other characters before? I'd love seeing Luna, Giny and Cho in the game hopefully looking like the actresses just like you did with Hermione.

Reactions: stefbou

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
The name of the game is "With Hermione" but you mentioned about expanding with other characters. Is your intention finishing the Hermione arc (more story line + having sex with her) and then start with other females or you'll introduce other characters before? I'd love seeing Luna, Giny and Cho in the game hopefully looking like the actresses just like you did with Hermione.
I don't know yet, would be the answer. I'm trying to be more focused on the game mechanics, so I want to introduce all of them first and then start adding new characters. Right now I want to finally finish Wizarding fashion section, so I can focus on corruption side of the game.
However, I might introduce Luna earlier than that.

searss

May 14, 2017
What the fuck is with that first shitty puzzle? And clue is "small square, medium square"?. And what with it? And why is * at medium square? No fucking explanation at all, trying to solve it for 20 minutes.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
What the fuck is with that first shitty puzzle? And clue is "small square, medium square"?. And what with it? And why is * at medium square? No fucking explanation at all, trying to solve it for 20 minutes.
Yeah, I was advised to explain it in the game, but was busy with other stuff, and hoped that people will figure it out on their own, my bad.
When you are solving the puzzles and following the clue, asterisk (*) symbol marks an extra element. If you use it - the spell will become too strong for the current level. To solve the puzzle you need to remove elements marked by the asterisk. I know I should've explained it in the game itself, but I didn't so here we are.

I've included it into the first post for the time being.

Overlordeas

Jan 1, 2024
Yeah, I was advised to explain it in the game, but was busy with other stuff, and hoped that people will figure it out on their own, my bad.
When you are solving the puzzles and following the clue, asterisk (*) symbol marks an extra element. If you use it - the spell will become too strong for the current level. To solve the puzzle you need to remove elements marked by the asterisk. I know I should've explained it in the game itself, but I didn't so here we are.

and how to solve it? I've been racking my brains for 10 minutes already

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
and how to solve it? I've been racking my brains for 10 minutes already
As I said in my previous post:
"To solve the puzzle you need to remove elements marked by the asterisk." Or not use them in a first place.
Once you have the correct combination of the elements (everything on the clue but without the asterisk element) - rotate them into a correct position.
How would you know if it's correct? They will start to glow.
How would you know if the puzzle is solved before actually casting the spell? You'll see glowing runes appear around the centerpiece.

Reactions: exloladdict

Overlordeas

Jan 1, 2024

phew, i solved it, i had to activate the little square and press it a few times. How do i solve the next puzzles? There are no hints

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
phew, i solved it, i had to activate the little square and press it a few times. How do i solve the next puzzles? There are no hints
In later levels the scroll with the clues is being hidden underneath the puzzle area, you'll see the edge of the scroll sticking out. Click on it.

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Just started this game, this initial square puzzle is absolute shit and terrible. It totally makes me want to shut the game off.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes