Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
Excellent game!! You have to work to figure out some of the puzzles but I think that makes this more interesting. Hope there is some interaction between Hermione and the Professor in future updates. Kudos to the developer!!!

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Kirill Repin Art

May I suggest adding a book that the protagonist/player can read at any time that provides FAQs and basics so players understands the shapes and explains the puzzle system.

The book then could also be used to study in the Library (bonus discovery time), the common room, and bedroom. In this study session the player unlocks the puzzle solutions, the potion, the mind warp spell plus studying with Hermione should help to improve her well being. Maybe studying the book provides hidden spell shapes that can effect Hermione stats or create random events/dialogue/animation in other rooms

Morning class should be available in the afternoon as well.

The afternoon and evening classes unlock too soon. Soft locking them with spells discovered through the book could help with that

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Kirill Repin Art

May I suggest adding a book that the protagonist/player can read at any time that provides FAQs and basics so players understands the shapes and explains the puzzle system.

The book then could also be used to study in the Library (bonus discovery time), the common room, and bedroom. In this study session the player unlocks the puzzle solutions, the potion, the mind warp spell plus studying with Hermione should help to improve her well being. Maybe studying the book provides hidden spell shapes that can effect Hermione stats or create random events/dialogue/animation in other rooms

Morning class should be available in the afternoon as well.

The afternoon and evening classes unlock too soon. Soft locking them with spells discovered through the book could help with that
This is still an alpha, there are a lot of things planned. There will be a Journal to keep track of things, additional mechanics for the potion, etc. Right now I want to wrap up the whole wardrobe section so I could move to the corruption mechanics. New classes, new teachers. But it takes a long time to make, so to make it playable I have to hook things together in awkward ways at time.
The Private classes would be structured in a similar way to the General ones.

Reactions: Herpeton

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(217 MB)

For other links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimwalrus

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
I'm on the tit job. What's the objective with the minigame. The idea seems to be to click in time with something but it is not at all obvious what to click or when.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes