Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

PhantomViper

Feb 19, 2023
I started the game today and its a loop everyday lesson 1 lvl 2 foundations w/e i find the solution in puzzle and next day same drill..

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Think I hit a bug, there is supposed to be shirt upgrades past the no vest stage right? I got nothing. Everything else is finished but her shirt is still stuck at regular shirt no vest. Anybody with a save late in the game, I have no saves before that and don't want to restart to try and fix it.

notaname000

Oct 28, 2017
There is a brown parchment that can be clicked to the right side of the shapes window to bring up the combo required.

If the shape included in the instructions has an asterisks (*) then dont include it. I havent figured out when to include it (maybe if you are low on mana?)
Including the shape with the asterisks will make the spell "too powerful" and you will get to see Hermione with less clothes than you should at your level of corruption but with the drawback of you fail that class and have to wait until the next day to try again.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

R3ap3r42

Jan 10, 2021
Anyone know how to remove the corset? My wardrobe doesnt allow me to remove everything. She always wears the pink corset

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
So... i`ve done all the fashion lessons, all the private lessons, all the special assignments and i`ve managed to train her up to 8 corruption 0 romance and 0 friendship. I have 0 talk options and 4 influence options and i`ve done the titjob scene a few times but the scene itself is extremely boring and the process is tedious and frustrating not having a description on those buttons you have to click. Is this all or did i miss something? On a positive note, dev you`ve done a very good job on the model.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
I'm afraid, I don't know why would that be. I play-tested it probably hundreds of times, and just did it again. Private classes have appeared as expected.
A bit of confusion from my side. I was thinking lingerie unlocked through wizarding fashion. But the bug still exists I have competed all of Seams class, change her wardrobe, unlocked the titjob. But Hermiones bra and garter options are not available. panties A and B are missing, stockings b is missing. Could the overpowered spells be flagging those classes as completed when its not really completed?

Also I did a linear play through and a couple times some of the spell shapes were not available. In that play through H's wardrobe did not unlock until private classes 10 was completed

*edit* forgot to say in that play through I did get the bra and garter unlocks and didn't overpower

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Ilithid

Jul 27, 2019
What happened to the wardrobe? Has it been hidden somewhere or locked further ahead than it was in prior versions of the game?
Yeah I've completed all the lessons and still haven't unlocked H's wardrobe. Possibly missing something either that or it's a bug

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
At the moment, I have 17 unplayed games, 33 games started. I have deleted dozens of games that were too tedious, grindy, or too uninformative about how to play them. After 10 minutes with Hermione, I am putting it in the last category with regret, as the graphics looked first-rate. I just won't waste time on games that aren't fun to play right from the start. There are too many games every day to get frustrated.

You could at least put up a tutorial and hints.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes