Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Sh6k6sh6

May 7, 2021
What happened to the wardrobe? Has it been hidden somewhere or locked further ahead than it was in prior versions of the game?
I don't know about the previous versions since yesterday was the first time I played it, but I had the same problem. No wardrobe. So after a few lessons, I ended with some annoying clothes mismatches.
Then, after 1h30 of gameplay, I restarted the game from scratch and chose the dialog choices that gave me 2 corruption points in the beginning (the first time, I ended with 1pt in friendship and 1pt in romance. Not good).
Then, I found the wardrobe choice under the "Favor" option.
After that, the game was way more enjoyable.

On another note, the art is really out of this world (IMHO).

Jul 30, 2019
I think i'm stuck...
The first lesson (foundations of elegance) keep replaying over and over.
Looks like a bug..... Or am i doing anything bad?

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I don't know about the previous versions since yesterday was the first time I played it, but I had the same problem. No wardrobe. So after a few lessons, I ended with some annoying clothes mismatches.
Then, after 1h30 of gameplay, I restarted the game from scratch and chose the dialog choices that gave me 2 corruption points in the beginning (the first time, I ended with 1pt in friendship and 1pt in romance. Not good).
Then, I found the wardrobe choice under the "Favor" option.
After that, the game was way more enjoyable.

On another note, the art is really out of this world (IMHO).
Yeah, I think I haven't considered that. Wardrobe becomes available after 2 corruption points, and since that's how I always play it, it haven't occurred to me that that might create an issue. There are a lot of corruption points in the wardrobe.
But if you don't do that during the first dialogue, the next corruption point will be way down the line. I should've lowered the threshold to be 1 or provided another one earlier. That's why so many people seem to have a problem with finding the wardrobe.

Last edited:

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I'm working on the dialogues right now, some of them are character development, but others would've provided more immersive exposition into the game mechanics. But since it's going to take me a while to finish the writing and voiceover for all of them, I decided to let people play the current version. With the benefit of the hindsight, I probably should've kept it only for subscribers for the time being, until everything is finished. Well, at least some people seem to enjoy it, that's something.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Gotta progress quite far until the wardrobe function is unlocked in "favors" menu. Surprisingly far...
This one is on me, I didn't take into account other styles of playing other than my own, the bar for activation of the wardrobe is too high. If you get 2 points of corruption during the big dialogue - wardrobe becomes instantly available. I'll make the adjustment in the future versions.

Reactions: Herpeton

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
This one is on me, I didn't take into account other styles of playing other than my own, the bar for activation of the wardrobe is too high. If you get 2 points of corruption during the big dialogue - wardrobe becomes instantly available. I'll make the adjustment in the future versions.
Hey I may be dumb or I encountered a bug but I finished ALL lessons and Hermionne still only has 1 corruption, 0 romance and 1 friendship.
I can't find any other interaction than the lessons and as I did them all including private lessons and assignments (even WIP ones), I found the 'unlock all' painting but didn't use it.

Now I seem to be missing lots of content so I'm kinda leaning into the bug. Here's a save if you wanna look into it.

Reactions: Cedo0099

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Hey I may be dumb or I encountered a bug but I finished ALL lessons and Hermionne still only has 1 corruption, 0 romance and 1 friendship.
I can't find any other interaction than the lessons and as I did them all including private lessons and assignments (even WIP ones), I found the 'unlock all' painting but didn't use it.

Now I seem to be missing lots of content so I'm kinda leaning into the bug. Here's a save if you wanna look into it.
Are you sure you’ve finished Special Assignment 10 and Private lesson 10? They give 1 corruption point each. The wardrobe should become unlocked, and using commands in the wardrobe you will be able to increase corruption further.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I think i'm stuck...
The first lesson (foundations of elegance) keep replaying over and over.
Looks like a bug..... Or am i doing anything bad?
I was stuck too.
This is how you do it.

Consider this as a guide on how to play mini games
1. Click on scroll to get it out.
2. Read the scroll, it will mostly be like
Ex: Small Triangle
Medium Circle
3.Down below you select
Magnus for big
M..something for medium
P something for small
4.below you select the shape with whatever the scroll has written.
Ex. Small triangle
So select p something for small
And triangle as shape
5.Then click on center of that triangle
6.Then that shape will comeup in top area.
7.You click on that shape and it rotates
8. Rotate till the shape glow(It can be either red or blue)
9. If it is only one shape on scroll you just click on center button.
Viola success.
If scroll has 2 things
Like small square
Big circle
You make small square, rotate till it glows
Then make big circle and rotate till it glows
Then click center button
Viola success

Few things to note.
If scroll has 3 entries like
Small circle
Medium square
Large circle but has *(asterisks) to it
You only need to make first two and make them glow.
* Asterisks just means that spell on your Hermione level is too strong and will fail(or do something else, i haven't actually tried it to do it myself).

So if scroll has entery with asterisks just ingore that. And make other shape and make them glow.
Circle, triangle, square in one category
Pentagon, hexagon, octagon on other(its the option before where you select size).

I hope this helps.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I didn't intend it to be so difficult, but then again, other than letting other people to play it - there's just no other way for me to find that out.
No worries, dev... Once you figure how puzzle work, game becomes super simple and progression is flowing.
Maybe just add a small guide icon like a question mark and you'll erase 20 pages of people questioning here.

My main worry is with something else...

Game is over ambitious. While it definetly has the potential to become one of the greatest, every new pose will be a complete nightmare given the amount of customizations in wardrobe.

I mean, it is mind blowing how hot and customizable her appearance is, but... Once a new pose is added, redrawing every variation might require more than just one artist, no matter how amazing he is.

Hope you took that into account and full speed ahead. Game is awesome!

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
are the nipple piercing an option or it's something that happens as the game progresses?

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
My main worry is with something else...

Game is over ambitious. While it definetly has the potential to become one of the greatest, every new pose will be a complete nightmare given the amount of customizations in wardrobe.

I mean, it is mind blowing how hot and customizable her appearance is, but... Once a new pose is added, redrawing every variation might require more than just one artist, no matter how amazing he is.

Hope you took that into account and full speed ahead. Game is awesome!
I'd like to think I'm ahead of that!
There will be different types of scenes, some are like a current titjob - customizable, with the levels of progression; I'm willing to spend some extra time making those.
The second type would be simpler scenes, I want to make animated sequences, with some camera work, parallax effects, but with no variations of the clothing items. I just need to lock the game in one state.
Let's say to enter those sequences you are required to dress Hermione in a certain way, which removes the necessity for all other items.
This is my current plan for the Special Assignment section update. First you need to unlock items, then to equip them during the class, than you get a sequence.

I'm a fan myself, I started working on this game because I wanted something really cool to play and nobody was making it.

Last edited:

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
are the nipple piercing an option or it's something that happens as the game progresses?
unlocked through the afternoon (maybe nighttime classes) they can then be toggled on and off in the wardrobe through the bottom icon if I remember correctly.

As has been discovered the wardrobe can unlock later than intended if you don't have access

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Still no response to my, and someone else's, request for some explanation of the tit-job minigame!

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
unlocked through the afternoon (maybe nighttime classes) they can then be toggled on and off in the wardrobe through the bottom icon if I remember correctly.

As has been discovered the wardrobe can unlock later than intended if you don't have access
thanks a lot mate

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Still no response to my, and someone else's, request for some explanation of the tit-job minigame!
It has several stages. The game will let you know what will be the next button by displaying a dark dot next to the button. If the dot is blinking - you need to press this button, because either you haven't activated the required button, or the wrong button is activated.

Stage 0. Hermione's tits respond to hover and clicking individually. You need to press the big button in the top right corner to activate the scene.
Stage 1. You need to click on the same big button in the top right corner button or on tits to fill the bar. You have to time it right. In later levels you'll need to activate Hand Version 1 when required and disable it when the game tells you to do so by displaying blinking button.
Stage 2. Hermione moves by herself. This is where you need to follow the dots. Dark one - that's the next button. Blinking red - you need to press it now. At times you need to be fast.

There are instances where you'll have Hand version 1 active, but the game requires No hand at all, and you have two version of the Hand unlocked. You'll need to click several times on the hand button to reach 'no hand state'

That's pretty much it. I think there 7 levels to it, and the final 8th one where you can jump directly to finish. Hermione can acquire different traits if you perform the same finish 3 times in a row, which would unlock new voicing options.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes