Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Great drawing skill now put hermione in a good sexgame of corruption that imho is still missing(at least in HQ renders)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
How must something look like when it is glowing?
I turn and turn and turn this stupid smal square but it never seems really screenshot0001.png to glow screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
How the hell do I play titjob minigame and why its buttons so SMALL?
PS. Puzzle game is still pain in the back but have a lifehack - insted of squinting for barelly visible Glow just remember right positions for each element.

Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren
Apr 30, 2021
I didn't want to turn my review into a list of suggestions so dev, can you consider getting rid of pathetic harry? Just have no name or icon for the player. Noone likes harry

Herpeton

Sep 10, 2023
I didn't want to turn my review into a list of suggestions so dev, can you consider getting rid of pathetic harry? Just have no name or icon for the player. Noone likes harry
In a previous comment he said he'll give the chance to change the name, don't remember about the face but changing the name makes me wonder if that will be reflected on the tattoes with his name.

• Yay, new update!

Herpeton

Sep 10, 2023
why did you write the word "noone" when you were only expressing your personal opinion. It would be more correct to write "I dont like harry"
Well, surely there fans of Harry but it's funny for me that he is the main character but i'ts not the most popular, Hermione, Ron, Snape, Neville, Luna, Dumbledore and McGonagall are more popular than him.

I think after Hermione (specially because of Emma Watson) my favourite characters would be Luna (I feel identified for how misunderstood she is), Ron for being a supporter player and Snape for his way of helping people without letting them know he cared and how brave he was.

Apr 30, 2021
why did you write the word "noone" when you were only expressing your personal opinion. It would be more correct to write "I dont like harry"
You have to be pretty pathetic to try and virtue signal for hp, but maybe you can google hyperbole and find a source simple enough for you to understand.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Long term I want to add a simple character editor, face, hair, maybe some tattoos, and to give an opportunity to have your own name. Some people might want to still play as "Harry" and to look like him, but I personally want a different look.

However, I suspect that most people would be more exited for a blowjob scene than for a customizable character.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Here's another hack for anybody who wants it - you don't have to wait for the rotation to complete, you can just click on the element again and it would just jump into a position. Just be careful not to click too much, you might miss the correct position.

The same goes for the titjob bar. During the auto movement you can still click on the big button and the bar would fill faster.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
How many more times do I have to do play the shitty 2 shinny squares game before advancing over two corruption? I don't know how many times I did that without any difference, and I don't see any new dialog, option, etc... more than asking her to semi-unbutton her robe... is this how the game goes?

Also, what's the point on trying to spitting image Hermion and giving her cow tits?

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
I might be an idiot but how do you get new things in the titjob minigame? I'va came on her tits 3 times in a row and nothing has happened.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Okay, who else solved puzzles slowly corrupting Hermione insted of using cheat? Cheat opens all options in titjob minigame but solving puzzles have only 2 buttons actuve - grab her face and make her frowny, How to progress it? What logic is in this puzzle? Why Harry gets floppy if girl giving him titjob is not making frowny faces at him in certain time?
Titjob realy need progression reworked and added some lines from girl.

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
Im stuck chat ... I don't know what to do .. I am trying to make it all green on small box and big box but I have no idea what to do .. dang wish there was a recording would help alot Screenshot (2136).png

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
There's no making it green. Just think of it as making the symbol backlight with some color (there will only ever be one ... it's either there or not). Just rotate until lit.

Also in your example (as per the posting on the OP). Do not add the asterisk item from the list "it's too strong" for your level.
The author re-uses the same spell list multiple times and steadily removes an asterisk from the list whilst adding a new symbol with an asterisk.

e.g.
1. Small Square
2. * Medium Square <-- asterisk observed ... don't use.

On next sequence
1. Small Square
2. Medium Square
3. * Something else added <-- asterisk observed ... don't use.

Also if you can't switch between the symbols you need try and do the other spells to get them to unlock for you there.

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
Okay, who else solved puzzles slowly corrupting Hermione insted of using cheat? Cheat opens all options in titjob minigame but solving puzzles have only 2 buttons actuve - grab her face and make her frowny, How to progress it? What logic is in this puzzle? Why Harry gets floppy if girl giving him titjob is not making frowny faces at him in certain time?
Titjob realy need progression reworked and added some lines from girl.
First time around it's just hit the middle symbol until you come full loop; think marching song of left right left where you only click on left.

Second time around it's "auto" mode you just have to watch the unlocked symbols on the left half of the wheel for the small red dot next to them to flash. This indicates click to activate to continue progression and stop progression loss.

Rinse and repeat for other times but the flashing button changes and gets faster.

I think a full corruption required me to do this 6-10 times in one session. Where each time the one eyed monster sneezes, you unlock more napkin disposal locations. Until you unlock the right side of the wheel for instant tissue box.

does anyone know what the V button is for at the titjob scene?
It makes Hermione speak a voice line just keep clicking it. Default lines will change as she gets more corrupted and/or creamed.

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes