Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Luigi69000

May 24, 2023
Pls i need help with the v0. 3.3.3 alpha. I am with Android device and i am stuck in the first lesson. Hermione has 2 corruption, but in the minigame there is a bug because everh day there is the same scene with the same minigame first lesson. Pls one waltrough

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Pls i need help with the v0. 3.3.3 alpha. I am with Android device and i am stuck in the first lesson. Hermione has 2 corruption, but in the minigame there is a bug because everh day there is the same scene with the same minigame first lesson. Pls one waltrough
i guess you got those 2 corruption points from talk at library, since couldn't get any lesson done yet..

first game is made for computer, and as i see, the lesson puzzles need some kind of precission you can get with a mouse, maybe a finger is too much to not touch incorrect piece when have to rotate them, maybe using a pen instead?

for lesson puzzles i find that hiding the book is not a great idea, until you dont realize it's there, dont know wth have to do about which pieces must choose, since game lets you pick some and other not, but not all are required.

the more pieces you put on spell, the more mana you will spend, if there is too much, wont have a second try when failing for that day and must go sleep to try again

center button is to cast spell, with green aura, other pieces may have red or purple auras when are in their correct positions, just take care to move first the more complex forms as those may move another ones.. and last hit the green button when all other pieces have their aura lit (may take some seconds to see that as it glows in and out)

try to ignore at first all those forms mark on spellbook with an asterisk as those make an overload and remove more than intended clothing , wasting that day time... and need to retry later, but once corruption is increasing i find it quite amusing to do..

once you can use different clothing, just try them using wardrobe, some combos may increase corruption.. not sure which ones here yet, just tried some random stuff and got the increase message.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
When do we unlock the wardrobe?
I'm nearing the end of the game and I still don't have it.

I thought we unlocked it sooner.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019

It seemed weird to me too, then I did a couple of the lower level lessons like accessory and hair level 3 or whatever and at some point there it unlocked, so I think it might be tied to some slightly unintuitive progression.

Reactions: lnomsim
Apr 30, 2021
It seemed weird to me too, then I did a couple of the lower level lessons like accessory and hair level 3 or whatever and at some point there it unlocked, so I think it might be tied to some slightly unintuitive progression.
I had it unlocked within first 2 mins. If you read back a bit I think someone else said one specific dialogue option causes your bug

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019

There is a logic error causing to unlock later than intended. Dev has said he will look at it, likely unlocking at corruption 1 vs 2

Last edited:
Reactions: lnomsim

nolch1

Aug 29, 2018
Really loving this for the same reasons most others are, amazing Hermione model, super hot titjob scene, think the voice lines really add to the sexiness of the game and in particular the titfuck scene. Are there plans to add more variety to the voice lines for sex scenes? Not that I don't think there is a decent variety already.

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Really loving this for the same reasons most others are, amazing Hermione model, super hot titjob scene, think the voice lines really add to the sexiness of the game and in particular the titfuck scene. Are there plans to add more variety to the voice lines for sex scenes? Not that I don't think there is a decent variety already.
You can try unlocking various traits for Hermione (if you haven't already, during the titjob scene), they would provide some new lines.
She also has different lines for when the 'daddy' mode is enabled, or when she's wearing a full cat girl outfit.

nolch1

Aug 29, 2018
You can try unlocking various traits for Hermione (if you haven't already, during the titjob scene), they would provide some new lines.
She also has different lines for when the 'daddy' mode is enabled, or when she's wearing a full cat girl outfit.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I think I have heard them if the 'traits' during the titjob scene are referring to the different stages? As in she is not so into it for the first stage, kind of into it in the mid stages and super slutty in the end stage? Each line was super hot, I quite enjoy a reluctant Hermione begrudgingly giving a titjob. Are there more than those? I have heard the daddy lines but not the cat ones yet, cat girls have never really been a thing for me but will check them out next time I open the game. Must add I think there are plenty of voice lines, but the greedy perv in me always wants more lol

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I think I have heard them if the 'traits' during the titjob scene are referring to the different stages? As in she is not so into it for the first stage, kind of into it in the mid stages and super slutty in the end stage? Each line was super hot, I quite enjoy a reluctant Hermione begrudgingly giving a titjob. Are there more than those? I have heard the daddy lines but not the cat ones yet, cat girls have never really been a thing for me but will check them out next time I open the game. Must add I think there are plenty of voice lines, but the greedy perv in me always wants more lol
If you cum in her mouth 3 times in a row and make her swallow - she would start asking for it! I need to check the other two, but I think there's a trait after a 3x facial, and the third one I think 3x 'bukkake', all of them add new lines.
Also, I don't know if you've seen that one, but if after the finish you'll 'hold' her face while she's completely covered in cum, she also might have some things to say!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes