Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Heavy grinding here and it becomes really boring when you do a mistake because you deplete energy and you have to do all again the day after ,I suggest at least to take off this energy thing and let people do temptatives till the right combination each day or it will really become too boring even because not all things are written and some elements made other elements turn and sometime you do it all good but it doesn't work all the same because it needs one element less or so.So take off energy thing please.

Apr 30, 2021
hmm i am lost. I even enabled console commands for debugging. I apparently have sulphur_hexa_unlocked, but i cannot cast hexagon. Its just not there among the shapes to cast.
you dont need the console, the mini games are just a mess even though the game is good overall. When enough is unlocked *both* pieces of text above the symbol are clickable and when you click the left text, the set of symbols available below changes

Reactions: Altarin
Apr 30, 2021
Heavy grinding here and it becomes really boring when you do a mistake because you deplete energy and you have to do all again the day after ,I suggest at least to take off this energy thing and let people do temptatives till the right combination each day or it will really become too boring even because not all things are written and some elements made other elements turn and sometime you do it all good but it doesn't work all the same because it needs one element less or so.So take off energy thing please.
Youre doing something wrong, there's a scroll on the side of the minigame that tells you exactly the combination... (it tells you this the first time you do it)

jondoe47

Dec 9, 2020
I hope you have solid plans for this game. The idea is extremely good and I would love to see more characters in the future added if you're not just tied to ms. Granger. The boobjob scene operates a little wonky and I think an unlockable auto mechanic would be a great fit. Cheers mate

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Hi, anyone know if there is a difference between the 0.3.3.3 alpha and the 0.3.3.10 versions?
Not much of a difference, 0.3.3.10 was a Boosty version, I just fixed a a couple of bugs and called it 0.3.3.10, so not to confuse them. Also, should've called it 0.3.3.1 and not 0.3.3.10.

Reactions: nolch1

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
NGL, I'm a little confused with the titjob. I get clicking the symbol in time with her movements, I get the circle fully filled. Then I click the lit-up symbol and she moves on her own, and I get that I need to do it when it flashes.

Finally, when the second circle fills I can click the symbol one more time and that lights up the cum on her tits button.

But nothing I've tried does any other button, no hand, nothing.

Can anyone give me a hint on how to do more like the screenshots show?

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
NGL, I'm a little confused with the titjob. I get clicking the symbol in time with her movements, I get the circle fully filled. Then I click the lit-up symbol and she moves on her own, and I get that I need to do it when it flashes.

Finally, when the second circle fills I can click the symbol one more time and that lights up the cum on her tits button.

But nothing I've tried does any other button, no hand, nothing.

Can anyone give me a hint on how to do more like the screenshots show?
Titjob is tied with the General classes, so to progress further you need to continue with the classes. You can check if a new titjob level is available by going into "favors" section. If new level is available - Hermione will offer you some help to 'relax'.

To unlock new levels faster, I suggest you don't go all in just one section (just skirts or any other section), but rather switch it each time (shirts-skirts-etc).

Also, during the auto movement, you can still click on the big button - it'll fill the bar faster, just don't over do it.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Titjob is tied with the General classes, so to progress further you need to continue with the classes. You can check if a new titjob level is available by going into "favors" section. If new level is available - Hermione will offer you some help to 'relax'.

To unlock new levels faster, I suggest you don't go all in just one section (just skirts or any other section), but rather switch it each time (shirts-skirts-etc).

Also, during the auto movement, you can still click on the big button - it'll fill the bar faster, just don't over do it.
Hm. The problem is I've finished all the lessons in the classroom: Basic, Private, and Special. I saw nothing else in the favors section, corruption is at 9. I have "ask how she is," compliment, potion, and spell under influence; and nothing except the ... under Talk.

Ok, the issue was I wasn't in the library.

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Might Siiiigh

Feb 15, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something but how do I change her look. I know spells do but is there a way to choose what look to go by?

Last edited:

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something but how do I change her look. I know spells do but is there a way to choose what look to go by?
need to get 2 points in slut. Based on your conversation at the start you can 1 to 2 points. If you end up getting 1 point the next slut point comes at the end of the afternoon or night class.

Dev has said this unlock isn't working as intended and will redesign / fix in an upcoming release

with the 2 points you can go into favors and use the wardrobe and other options

Last edited:
Reactions: Might Siiiigh

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Is this the actual character in-game? or just a concept art?
Reason i ask is if your going to give new characters a more dynamic pose? or keep the front-on pose of characters so far?
Well, she's not in the game yet, but this is will be an in-game asset.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes