Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.3.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
A bit of confusion from my side. I was thinking lingerie unlocked through wizarding fashion. But the bug still exists I have competed all of Seams class, change her wardrobe, unlocked the titjob. But Hermiones bra and garter options are not available. panties A and B are missing, stockings b is missing. Could the overpowered spells be flagging those classes as completed when its not really completed?

Also I did a linear play through and a couple times some of the spell shapes were not available. In that play through H's wardrobe did not unlock until private classes 10 was completed

*edit* forgot to say in that play through I did get the bra and garter unlocks and didn't overpower
I’ll look into it! Could be an issue with the overpowered spell.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Actually people complain that puzzles NOT WORKING LIKE DESCRIBED. Elements supposed to glow when in position but only gloving element I saw was triangle in lesson 2. All other lessons shapes and elements dont glow. Central rune glow but to get this glow i have to rotate shapes 2-5 minute to get something (dependant how lucky am I). And that only lesson 4-5. Solwing puzzle in a minute or so is fine, but with glowing parts NOT GLOWING so I need to try all the combinations. Also central rune glow is weak and start only after few seconds so it goes like this - I see scroll with shapes - I take first shape and spin it in all possible positions - no glow - the same with other, no glow - I activate all shapes and try all possible combinations AND have to wait 5 second after each one to see if rune will glow.
So fix the damn puzzles or scrap them.
The game greate in slow corruption and awesome renders but bugged puzzles kill all desire to play it.
upd
In later lessons shapes did glow but very weak. Squares seems not glow at all. Brighter glow will help to see where it absent.
upd2
Also on android its impossible to rotate shapes due to shear number and finger pushing wrong form.

Last edited:

ArkturusRX

Jan 5, 2020
"To solve the puzzle you need to remove elements marked by the asterisk." Where the fuck is the asterisk? I dont see any, I only have dozen of runes that glow on purple or red and nothing works

Carpenocturn

Aug 6, 2016
"To solve the puzzle you need to remove elements marked by the asterisk." Where the fuck is the asterisk? I dont see any, I only have dozen of runes that glow on purple or red and nothing works
The asterisk is on the scroll that tells you what symbols to use, dont use the symbol that has the asterisk, line up the others so they all have small glowing runes around them and the spell will work

Reactions: Jimwalrus

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
I tested it and the runes glowing works for me. Also i can see the asterisk clearly on the scroll.

However, although I completed all the lessons, I got only 2 corruption and no favours unlock. The favours only unlocked after clicking the cheat painting.

Carpenocturn

Aug 6, 2016
The one thing i will agree on is some of the glowing is hard to see. the red glowing runes are nearly invisible. the purple/blue one is fine. Might want to increase the intensity of the glow so its more easily seen.

ArkturusRX

Jan 5, 2020
The asterisk is on the scroll that tells you what symbols to use, dont use the symbol that has the asterisk, line up the others so they all have small glowing runes around them and the spell will work
jesus christ, I didnt know there is a scroll.... now I found it, great direction

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
How the fuck you clear the lesson.
I'm using joiplay on android and it does nothing.
Wtf are we supoosed to do. A little tutorial would have been great.
After reading thread for some guidance, you supposed to do something to glowing stones with asterisks. Well i dont see no glowing stone at all. I do see a scroll, what to do with it?
Downloaded android port will see if it glowing stones work there, if not can only play once dev figures out how to make playable.

Sailor Gerry

Oct 13, 2017
Should there be a wardrobe somewhere? I may be missing it altogether (or not unlocked) but I would think it would be obvious.

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
nice game but the minigame for titjob for example - i'm not a big fun of that.

edit: i would pay monthly for this game if this problem is solved.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I have a problem with lesson 4 enchantment in hemlines-after all 4 elements glow,still no progress.
Edit.After a restart of the game.it worked.

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
What are you supposed to do here again? There is no glowing rune, you can only click on center dial that consume blue orb on top left with dialoge that it doesnt work by Hermione.
In bottom you can change magnus, pa.. ,other two option.
Lost for words to how to describe the issue. Screenshot_20240928-165615.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Fakesaint
Jul 29, 2018
What are you supposed to do here again? There is no glowing rune, you can only click on center dial that consume blue orb on top left with dialoge that it doesnt work by Hermione.
In bottom you can change magnus, pa.. ,other two option.
Lost for words to how to describe the issue. View attachment 4078621
Bottom left - MAGNUS is a button to select size of shape (will change the description for small/medium/big, this one is big)
Select size according to the note, click on shape beneath to add it to the formula.
Click on the shape to rotate it into position.
This formula asks for small square and with an asterisk for big square. Shapes with asterisks are tricks, avoid them.
Add one small square and rotate it until shining, then slick on the center.

Later on there will be formulas asking for several shapes. Sometimes the shapes rotate in unison with others... The base idea remains the same - locate the shape and size, add to the center, rotate until all glowy and nice, hit it and enjoy the unlocks.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Bottom left - MAGNUS is a button to select size of shape (will change the description for small/medium/big, this one is big)
Select size according to the note, click on shape beneath to add it to the formula.
This formula asks for small square and with an asterisk for big square. Shapes with asterisks are tricks, avoid them.

Later on there will be formulas asking for several shapes. Sometimes the shapes rotate in unison with others... The base idea remains the same - locate the shape and size, add to the center, rotate until all glowy and nice, hit it and enjoy the unlocks.
That's the thing nothing rotates? I did change magnus button to other option. It does nothing.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017

I finally figured it out. But by gods its such a pain in ass. I hope dev does something to walkthrough the first lesson so we can get basic idea.
Thanks for reply. Much Appreciate help brother.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes