VN Ren'Py With Rain Comes the Flood Redux [Ch. 3.b] [thezaner]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

buff

May 29, 2017
Basically what I'm wondering is, will the ending of the redux be different?
The dev told patrons that part of the goal was to eliminate some of the plot-wandering, so I hope so, yeah. The game seems to be at heart a story between Liv and Desire, but the side girls kind of steal the show. There are some very hot potential pairings, but I'd like to see a MC+Main LI ending first and foremost before we start down all the side-chick rabbitholes.

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Spotted one small error and have one request...

Error - During the massage scene with Desire, Thea, Zoey and Laura when Thea is talking, the caption shows Zoey's name instead of Thea. So "Zoey" is talking to Laura when it should be Thea talking to Laura.

Request - Can you please add/enable the AUTO feature/button. Sometime both hands are busy;)

Love the remake so far!

Thanks!

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Do you need to see it first to play this one? I tried it once but it didn't catch my attention much.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WithRainComesTheFloodRedux-CH3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
OMG i already love the new update for this game i have been waiting for so long thanks again for the amazing update thezaner i hope the next update wont take long :D

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So I just got back to playing this redux and one thing I didn't search about before typing here was I noticed the zip file is labelled as .3b however the content folder says .3A..I'm assuming that it is .3B just named wrong on the actual main folder pre-game etc subfolders.

Reactions: guisti

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
thezaner name tags need to be looked at, especially the Name Tag for Thea. You have it defined as Zoey.

Also, maybe reduce the brightness of the Quick menu. It is indeed too bright.

Other than a few typos here and there, everything worked quite fine. Some sentences are a bit... "weird", I wouldn't call them wrong, maybe, just they don't flow so well. Nothing major.

There's a small issue, scenes separation, sometimes you insert a fade to black screen for opening a door, others when several days pass, there's simply no separation, we only become aware because Liv has different clothes on.

One thing I detected, at the first conversations with Mom, when Thea is mentioned, Liv says that she hasn't seen her in a long time, so she obviously knows her and of her. When they meet at lunch with Mom, they both act like strangers to each other.

Things are moving, with Zoey, Megan, Thea, now even Laura. If scenes keep getting confusing, with Name Tags mixed up, with no scene separation, and continuity mistakes, it will be very hard to follow the story. So far nothing major, but if not corrected, it will pile up.

Thanks for reading.

Peace :)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Note : Please treat attach imager as "Spoilers"
Will post more as/if I find them.
Edit: got the rest,
But I think there is a bug! because once you have unlocked a "Hidden image" it will not remain Unlocked !
ie. If you leave the game , the next time you play all the "Hidden images " will be locked.
Have added images 5 to 13 below.
hope this helps.
For myself it was secret #3 and the last one even doing a rollback and clicking the icon didn't unlock the gallery images.

raybuns

Oct 21, 2021
So for some reason, A.) load didnt work. When starting a new game, I am going through a loop, where in the laundry room, having mom touch your breast, to either masturbating or waiting for mom to watch a movie, back to the laundry room. Anyone else getting this?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote