VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
From itchio.

Update Completed! Game is Complete!

With Rain Comes the Flood has been finally updated! I am sorry for the major delays in finishing this project, as it was difficult to figure out how to end the game and to make major changes to it so that it would run smoother. I will be adding this here tonight and hope that you all like it. This has been a few months in the making and I really truly appreciate the support during the game and its development.

the changelog is as follows:

almost 500 images
added animations (small ones...)
added a mini-game for game night
added a cheat mech for the game if you didn't want to play at random
added the ending to the game where your choices made a difference to who goes with whom.
fixed parts of chapters three and four
added an animation to chapter one
started to make an enhanced version of this entire game, so that missing plots are filled (There are some I have found...)
another 2000+ lines of code

nSmzh8.jpg iQ8_xq.jpg lQ4rg1.jpg nBvQcR.jpg

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
can't pause, and the menu options don't change to indicate whether they're selected or not, kinda annoying

Reactions: cyberpred

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
So, might just be a mistake on my end, but something odd just happened in chapter three: Desi and Liv were fooling around on the bed while Meghan was out with a friend, and then suddenly it cut to Meghan and Liv in a movie theater. Is this intentional? Is something screwy going on in my game files?
I encountered the same thing and mentioned it on Subscribestar. I think that is normal

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
I downloaded the version from the main page and can't do any of the things as in a normal game. I didn't download the version from the other. I didn't try to change anything with Renpy or another programmer. Is there going to be another BUG FREE version? Hopefully with all the incest and goodies?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
With Rain Comes the Flood [v0.8.5] [Stiffman Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 955 MB / 357 MB - WithRainComestheFlood-0.8.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 920 MB / 323 MB - WithRainComestheFlood-0.8.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,4% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Which is the correct version?
8.5 is an old version. Strangely 6.1 is the completed one.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Ty Jones

0.2 is chapter 1 - 0.4.5 is chapter 2 - 0.6 is chapter 3 - 0.8.5 is chapter 4 - with rain comes the flood which is withraincomestheflood-1.0 is chapter 5. 6.1 was released on Feb 08, 2022.

nolazone1

Oct 2, 2021
From itchio.

Update Completed! Game is Complete!

With Rain Comes the Flood has been finally updated! I am sorry for the major delays in finishing this project, as it was difficult to figure out how to end the game and to make major changes to it so that it would run smoother. I will be adding this here tonight and hope that you all like it. This has been a few months in the making and I really truly appreciate the support during the game and its development.

the changelog is as follows:

almost 500 images
added animations (small ones...)
added a mini-game for game night
added a cheat mech for the game if you didn't want to play at random
added the ending to the game where your choices made a difference to who goes with whom.
fixed parts of chapters three and four
added an animation to chapter one
started to make an enhanced version of this entire game, so that missing plots are filled (There are some I have found...)
another 2000+ lines of code

View attachment 1880559 View attachment 1880564 View attachment 1880565 View attachment 1880563
Can we please get the Save option??

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
this game is weird, at first it started as kinda generic lesbian novel, but then i guess it started to rain, because story just got flooded with new characters and honestly i completely lost the plot - who with whom, is it kinda a harem type where everyone with everyone or do i supposed to make couples, go all in or keep it restrain with the action...

Reactions: Grelk and Chuckbert
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes