VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Please change the music loud pounding beats are a distraction. In a game like this music should be soft background music not something you might hear in a nightclub

Reactions: guisti

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Latest version is v0.8.5 which is the one that I have.
Interesting well if you do have that one then why not kindly upload for rest of fans on here? Seeing as most recent posted share on here is 0.6.1f usually next version would b 0.6.5 or 0.7 so I doubt 8.5 would be what you have.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Hello again... So, itch and subscribers have the latest version there. The update to 8.5 will not be uploaded here by me until chapter five is complete. I will update it here once chapter five is available on itch and patreon and subscribstar. Thanks :)

Reactions: afterlights

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hello again... So, itch and subscribers have the latest version there. The update to 8.5 will not be uploaded here by me until chapter five is complete. I will update it here once chapter five is available on itch and patreon and subscribstar. Thanks :)
Interesting as I watch other threads and usually public releases are a week or two after they go to patreon etc which is pretty much the trend...so if that is the case why implement the content of chapter four in 0.6.1?

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Interesting as I watch other threads and usually public releases are a week or two after they go to patreon etc which is pretty much the trend...so if that is the case why implement the content of chapter four in 0.6.1?
The person I had upload that game never checked the folder tree. And it was a mistake for that version here. So, as the Dev, it was a mistake not to do it myself :) Good help sometimes is not good help, if you know what I mean...

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
Still working and working...
lT82rJ.png
Hello everyone!

I am about half way done with the new update and the last chapter in the story. It has taken me awhile to figure out how I would have the game choose the ending according to what has been played through-out the game. And I have it done finally. All I have to do is finish the renders, post-work, and the beta test through-out the entire game.

Once this game is completed, I am doing the next game called "Secrets of the Family" which has been chosen by the patreons, and subscribers. I appreciate all the help and support through-out this game. This has made me better and have a great understanding what people like you want for the next chapter in development. Thanks!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
it will release a few weeks after it goes on itch - and for the sake of patreons and subscribers on subscribestar. It is only fair for those who support the games there.
Given that statement then on here v 0.8.5 with chapter 4 implemented should've gotten released as on subscribestar was around a month ago when it got released.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The version releases here are one version behind. So example is when chapter 5 gets releases chapter 4 will be released here when chapter 6 comes out chapter 5 will be released here.
Actually if you look at other dev pages that it goes by content version where patreons/subscriber tiers get releases based off of tier level then public is a week and a half to two weeks after tiers covered. Not the based off of new chapter comes out with previous to public...gives equality by a span of less than a month between those that are on "supporter sites" and this site which in a way is more of an open basis for support hence watching threads and leaving feedback in thread posts/reviews. Logically supporting a human being doesn't always come with a dollar sign a mere gesture of appreciation via words is also giving support to continue the work.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Not all DEV's do it the same way and there are many others that do it the same way as thezaner does it. I can't remember all the ones that I have seen that do it but one that I do remember is rewind. Updates for that are one update behind on here.

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
Almost Complete...
Q4hdht.png
It has been a few weeks since my last post, and here I am writing to you to let everyone know that this game is near its end. It is a happy and sad time since I have so much invested in these characters. I was thinking of re-working the game later and polishing it up and creating animations throughout, as well as making it more interactive.

On another note, the next game is in production, as I have some help from a programmer giving me tips on how to make that one more interactive. Hopefully, it all works out and I will use what I have learned from that to make this one better.

Thank you for your patience! I appreciate it all!

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
saw the teaser image of chapter 5 we find Liv and Desire together it's nice and I'm sad that it's the end

Apr 5, 2022
Almost Complete...
View attachment 1792594
It has been a few weeks since my last post, and here I am writing to you to let everyone know that this game is near its end. It is a happy and sad time since I have so much invested in these characters. I was thinking of re-working the game later and polishing it up and creating animations throughout, as well as making it more interactive.

On another note, the next game is in production, as I have some help from a programmer giving me tips on how to make that one more interactive. Hopefully, it all works out and I will use what I have learned from that to make this one better.

Thank you for your patience! I appreciate it all!
Shame. Its ending way too soon imo. Too many characters who havent had sex yet. I mean unless its all thrown in this last chapter.

• Haha
Reactions: Gwydion and guisti
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes