VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so I wanted to ask all of you something...
Since the polls are working on both sites, I figured I would also do it here.

As you all know probably by now... I have 2 other stories I would like to share via the VN engine.

so as I am finishing up With Rain Comes The Flood... I have a few other stories I would like to create games for. I am not sure which one to choose, because both are good I believe.

Here are the choices...

Secrets of the Family: A story of a woman named Angela (Angel) who use to be a badass woman who did some dirty things in her past, But has now decided to run away to her sister's home far away from the city. She takes along her step-daughter and they start a new life out in the suburbs.

Dollie: This is a story about a woman who gets a second chance at life after her past life didn't go so well. She is transformed into a plastic doll and is placed on a store shelf until one day a little girl gets her as a present. The girl grows up talking to Dollie, pretending she is a real person. The girl goes to college and brings her Dollie with her. There, Dollie is able to get out of the doll's body and can roam around the MC's room. From there, the adventure begins.

I have attached the two start pages, but have nothing done for either of the games except some of the characters. No script is written, and the stories are split into days and weeks. Thanks for helping me choose one!

SECRETS OF THE FAMILY:

View attachment 1745408

DOLLIE:

View attachment 1745410
Any reason it needs to be step-daughter, and not full daughter?

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021

As you all know probably by now... I have 2 other stories I would like to share via the VN engine.

so as I am finishing up With Rain Comes The Flood... I have a few other stories I would like to create games for. I am not sure which one to choose, because both are good I believe.

Here are the choices...

Secrets of the Family: A story of a woman named Angela (Angel) who use to be a badass woman who did some dirty things in her past, But has now decided to run away to her sister's home far away from the city. She takes along her step-daughter and they start a new life out in the suburbs.

Dollie: This is a story about a woman who gets a second chance at life after her past life didn't go so well. She is transformed into a plastic doll and is placed on a store shelf until one day a little girl gets her as a present. The girl grows up talking to Dollie, pretending she is a real person. The girl goes to college and brings her Dollie with her. There, Dollie is able to get out of the doll's body and can roam around the MC's room. From there, the adventure begins.

I have attached the two start pages, but have nothing done for either of the games except some of the characters. No script is written, and the stories are split into days and weeks. Thanks for helping me choose one!

SECRETS OF THE FAMILY:

View attachment 1745408

DOLLIE:

View attachment 1745410
Secrets of the Family sounds good. Hopefully Angel, her sister and step-daughter have a three-way!

Kokoko253

Jun 12, 2020
Secrets of the Family first, please. And about the patreon ban, why not just do what everyone else does, and have a mod that removes the "step" and rebuilds the family ties magically appear on sites other than patreon (of course, made by 'not you')?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
With Rain Comes the Flood [v0.6.1f Bugfix] [Stiffman Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 954 MB / 250 MB - WithRainComestheFlood-0.6.1f-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 919 MB / 216 MB - WithRainComestheFlood-0.6.1f-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022

Here are the choices...

SECRETS OF THE FAMILY:

View attachment 1745408

DOLLIE:

View attachment 1745410
Secrets of the family for sure. It would be nice if the step daughter makes a new female friend that eventually has sex with Angela. Just a thought lol

Reactions: Malika1234

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I noticed in this version of the game that it plays to end of chapter 3 however in the game/images folder has a chapter 4 folder with images of chapter four so why then isn't chapter 4 incorporated into being played through up to chapter 5?

Reactions: guisti

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

Here are the choices...

SECRETS OF THE FAMILY:

View attachment 1745408

DOLLIE:

View attachment 1745410
In either of the secrets of the family, or dollie or with rain comes the flood is there going to be any actual toe sucking scenes done (given the rubbing of vagina with feet was done one is to assume toe sucking would as well be incorporated)

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
I noticed in this version of the game that it plays to end of chapter 3 however in the game/images folder has a chapter 4 folder with images of chapter four so why then isn't chapter 4 incorporated into being played through up to chapter 5?
yes I just saw it it's weird but it doesn't matter not to be a spoiler you should not open it

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Probably happened when they were editing the file. I have the same folder but that's because I have the latest version.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes