VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I've not finished the latest update but this is a really charming story, if you manage to avoid traps like jealousy. Congratulations!

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
very sweet VN, i love it, no so much the "endings", but like usual i just love to max points and see as many scenes and combinations as possible.

i too agree that she should stop telling the girls not to call her mom. =) totally ruins the moment.

also got this. when should this have been set, and what should i set it to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Badborg
Aug 22, 2021
try using the compressed download on page 12 of this thread. I had same problem and that file works like a normal game with saves. The download on page 1 for windows has a corrupt file.
Yeah the compressed version has the same problems. No roll back. No right click to get to menus. Pressing H does not hide text.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I haven't had a problem with rollback but then I usually use unren to extract the game files. You can find unren on the site. Never had a problem with saving either with renpy games.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
That should be set
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok cool. thanks for the answer. i usually go hunt and peck myself and make corrections in the .rpy after an unren, but for some reason i can never get them to extract right if it unpacks into .rpyc.

i just forcibly added in after opening dev console. sledgehammer fix

"$helpsarah = True" for anyone else that needs it

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I have never gotten just .RPYC files when extracting this game but I have seen it with some other games.

For games that only have a .RPYC file. Use a site like game resource viewer. Drag and drop the .RPYC file onto the page click the .RPYC file in the left hand corner so that is shows everything that's in the file. Make a copy of the .RPYC file open the copy in notepad and delete everything in the file and then highlight everything from that game resource viewer page and paste it into the file and overwrite the copy .RPYC file. Next change the prefix from .RPYC to RPY and remove the copy from the file name and your good to go.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I have never gotten just .RPYC files when extracting this game but I have seen it with some other games.

For games that only have a .RPYC file. Use a site like game resource viewer.
Or, go here UnRen and download UnRen then use the decompile function. Quick and easy.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Already use that but it doesn't work on all games and I have had at least one that had just .rpyc files in a script folder and nothing else and using unren did nothing. I always select option 9 when extracting I have even seen a few times where unren won't even make any of the unren rpyc files when it extracts the files so I had to make copies of them from a different game and paste them into a game folder.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Good to know
It seems for one of the ones that didn't work that had the .rpyc files inside a script folder that if you take the script.rpyc file and put in outside the script folder and then run unren it makes a .script.rpy file plus the .rpy files for the .rpyc files inside the script folder as well as the files in the folders inside the script folder. So maybe unren doesn't or can't search folders or something inside the game folder.

Can't remember the other one/ones that I had problems with.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Unren makes files unren-dev - unren-rollback - unren-skip - unren-quick. Unren-dev unlocks DEV mode - unren-rollback unlocks rollback - unren-skip unlocks text skip I think and unren-quick might unlock quick save maybe.

blizman

Was the game open when you ran unren? If it was then that's the reason why it's not working as the game must be closed if it isn't then you need to close the game and bring it back up and rollback will be working.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Hmmm. I'm not really sure how revealing Megan was adopted is, in any way, a good plot choice or, aside from being a device to create some drama, how it benefits this incest focused VN in any meaningful way at all. What I am sure of is that both my opinion and enjoyment of this VN took a hit with this update, which is a shame because both were pretty high beforehand.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes