VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
thezaner got a question about the last update.

When Desire visits Zoey it tells me zoeyinvite is False after texting Liv's number. But there are no choices or anything.
Is this suppose to be? Or is it perhaps because of an earlier decision made?

Badborg

Mar 5, 2019
I downloaded version 0.6.1 PC here and after starting it I do not have the option to create saves. Is the game made like that? I am enjoying it a lot, but it is to long to always start over.

Badborg

Mar 5, 2019
I downloaded version 0.6.1 PC here and after starting it I do not have the option to create saves. Is the game made like that? I am enjoying it a lot, but it is to long to always start over.
I downloaded the compressed version (from page 12 of this thread) and it has the correct files in the SAVE folder.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Question about game, at one point Des and Liv were having fun on the bed, then it jumps to Liv and Meg at movies... Has anyone else got this? At first I was confused cause I thought Meg was supposed to be with a friend. I know the part before bed says Meg is out with a friend.

Last edited:

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Question about game, at one point Des and Liv were having fun on the bed, then it jumps to Liv and Meg at movies... Has anyone else got this? At first I was confused cause I thought Meg was supposed to be with a friend. I know the part before bed says Meg is out with a friend.
Just a transition of the story...

Reactions: Badborg

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Something wrong with this game? I can't roll back and I can't access save menu with right click.
Some people have reported that. What I can say is, what remides the issue, is to start the game over, and delete any folders that are created by it in your appdata folder (secret windows folders under your username) and then try it again.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
thezaner got a question about the last update.

When Desire visits Zoey it tells me zoeyinvite is False after texting Liv's number. But there are no choices or anything.
Is this suppose to be? Or is it perhaps because of an earlier decision made?
That is an earlier beta test option. In chapter 4, not there anymore... Sorry

Reactions: Klopdwerg
Aug 22, 2021
Some people have reported that. What I can say is, what remides the issue, is to start the game over, and delete any folders that are created by it in your appdata folder (secret windows folders under your username) and then try it again.
That didn't help.
I hit a game over and have to start from the beginning.
A lot of things don't work, but at least CTRL works to speed it up a bit.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes