VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
The beta test is now going on, and finishing up a few of the scenes with extra renders. This chapter is about twice as big as chapter 3. Sorry for the delay, as it has come to my attention that chapter 4 is bigger than I thought it would be. Thank you so much for your patience and patronage. I hope that this game is bigger than ever for my first project, and I want to thank all of you personally for your support! Thanks!
Get With Rain Comes the Flood

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
UPDATE TO 8.5 - AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY!
Yes... Finally... Chapter Four has been completed. For my patreons and subscribers, they all get it tonight. I will post this update here on Saturday. Expect a huge amount of storyline. There is 4300+ lines of code, and 1016 images in this update. HUGE! Double as expected, but worth the wait.
pVUdAq.jpg

Last edited:

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
UPDATE TO 8.5 - AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY!
Yes... Finally... Chapter Four has been completed. For my patreons and subscribers, they all get it tonight. I will post this update here on Saturday. Expect a huge amount of storyline. There is 4300+ lines of code, and 1016 images in this update. HUGE! Double as expected, but worth the wait.
View attachment 1719680
Already downloaded from SubscribeStar and not disappointed. Love this story and Chap 4 is really taking off now! No spoilers, but definitely worth the wait! Well done!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
thezaner
you become an error in chapter 4 when liv are with zoey.You can click on the ignore button but i would tell you that.I attach you the traceback file and a savegame from that

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
all updated. Thanks for the heads up.

as far as errors, it all depends on where you are in the game, what choices you have made, and what route you have taken. Lots of different alts in there.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
all updated. Thanks for the heads up.

as far as errors, it all depends on where you are in the game, what choices you have made, and what route you have taken. Lots of different alts in there.
how can i download the bugfix version? i have buy it on itch.io

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i
also put it on patreon and subscribestar
that's a pity because I have buy it on itch.io.So i must wait until i buy then a future version.But that ok it is not a must have bug fix.I can click on ignore and the game continue

Reactions: guisti

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
that's a pity because I have buy it on itch.io.So i must wait until i buy then a future version.But that ok it is not a must have bug fix.I can click on ignore and the game continue
I updated itch to do that. It didn't?

Reactions: gigan

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
This has been updated to version 0.6.1 Chapter three. Enjoy and please please please support me on patreon or subscribestar! Thank you for playing!

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: guisti and Pet_Pat
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes