VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
With Rain Comes the Flood [v0.6.1] [Stiffman Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 703 MB / 250 MB - WithRainComestheFlood-0.6.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 669 MB / 215 MB - WithRainComestheFlood-0.6.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
With Rain Comes the Flood [v0.6.1] [Stiffman Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 703 MB / 250 MB - WithRainComestheFlood-0.6.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 669 MB / 215 MB - WithRainComestheFlood-0.6.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
thanks for your great work, CJ.
cheers, mate.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and "CJ"

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Maybe female lesbian vampire that goes around seducing and biting random girls to add to their harem.

fishbrain

If you go to their itchio and click their one link to their site you can see any other games that they have in the works.

Reactions: fishbrain

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love this.

Good lesbian games are so hard to find it's like looking for rocking horse shit (would you believe I had to explain that to someone once?)....

Anywhoo, thankyou for this.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
promo_star2-Beauty.png
This is just a promo... a thought of the next game... Haven't really figured out the base... But I thought I would share.

As of Chapter five... Yes... Already have most of it thought out, rendered about 110 images so far, already at 600 lines of code...

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
View attachment 1730074
This is just a promo... a thought of the next game... Haven't really figured out the base... But I thought I would share.

As of Chapter five... Yes... Already have most of it thought out, rendered about 110 images so far, already at 600 lines of code...
Love the "Barbie" dolls!!! Amazing stuff. Would love how to learn how y'all create these. Seem like endless fun!

Reactions: thezaner

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What the hell?
The scond chose don't stop the masse while she take mom pensties off mean game over? The fuck is that wher the other choise choise on daugther side. call dad or don't talk to dad or thing about it or be comprensive/understandable: I see no where the daught just called dad and left town for good? you kidding right?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The games wasnt planned as bad enging game like. It planned as corruption game becou corrution it can be take time and make in different way instead of just call dad and leave town. It not the dought supposed do, choise need to be ther as well withou that shitt bad ending. It's unnecessary.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes