VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes
Feb 13, 2022
The Continuation...

1645200772235.png

This is just an update to how things are going with the release of chapter 4. Things are happening within the family, and Thea is there to help. Wonder what she is up to?

Thank you for everything you have done for me with this project. It is still going strong, and half way complete with Chapter 4 already. Finishing up with the script and rendering every day. Fixing minor issues and bugs once I find them. I hope you have a great day and the rest of the week! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2022
Looks like this one hasn't been posted here.

To Be... Or Not To Be... Confused...

1645202511602.png

Good Afternoon and Happy Weekend! I wanted to let everyone know that Chapter 4 is on its way to being close - having the script nearly written, rendering every day, and not resting until I can get this out. It also has come to my attention that sometimes the GUI has issues with saving, so I am trying to find the error and fix that as well.

I finally got a approval, and I will be working on that this weekend.

Thanks for everything you do for me!

Liv is very confused at the moment, and so isn't Megan. I guess, choices need to be made. Those will impact their relationship with each other. Desire will also have to make hard choices, which will decide on where she wants to be. Coming soon!

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
There seems to be some confusion lately. In other messages besides here at f95 about Liv and Des and Meg not being related at all. The reality is that Des and Liv are M/D. I hope this clears a lot of the confusion. I leave little notes in the script just for me and my struggles of keeping track of the many endings. Also, for the ones who actually read the scripting :)

Reactions: guisti
Feb 13, 2022
Megan Needs More... Of What?

I am writing to you guys just to let you know that Chapter Four is about 85% complete! I hope to have this ready by the beginning of March.

Also, I have a new subscribestar account now. That is:

Thanks again!

igUPPJ.png

Feb 13, 2022
I'm not sure how anyone could be confused about that as it states many times in the game that Desire is Liv and Meg's mother and that Liv and Meg are sisters. Unless they're not actually paying attention and think because they're acting like friends that they are not related and never noticed that Desire wanted them to be called like that so it would be less awkward for them instead of Liv and Meg calling her mom.

Last edited:

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
I hope that in the end he won't do the blows, no I'm not your mother, it's going to ruin everything

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Hello and good afternoon everyone...

So Chapter four was scheduled to be complete this weekend... I had a major electro-shock go through my home, destroying anything in its path... Literally. It zapped two of my servers, and thank goodness only the motherboards. I expedited a new motherboard to come in for Tuesday, which it did. I hurried up and got at least the main server up and running so I could finish off the series I have been working on. On a short note: It really is amazing that a top-of-the-line motherboard is $600.00, fries, and is hard to find. Buy a 339.00 motherboard, and seems as though my computer is now going three times faster than before... Thank you AERO series!

I will include another teaser for reading my message. Thank you! You're Awesome!

3Mugxb.png

Last edited:

MattStuff

Mar 1, 2022
Dear lord this game is so hot. Thanks for the teaser. I was also wondering, in the dream sequence - is there bonus material somewhere that is not in the base game? Thanks!

Reactions: markl1717

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
class1-1-Beauty.png

Probably the last teaser for chapter four... After this scene, there will be one more to finish up. This scene has taken most of the time to finish, but I am sure it will be worth it. It's getting close to a finish and the beta will be out a little later than expected since the crash of the century and the limits of the machines, without the sister being there for a few days.
Thank you for the patience, as chapter four is twice as big as chapter three. Have a great night!

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
thank you for the teaser I can't wait to play part 3 which will be released on F95 maybe at the same time as chapter 4
it doesn't matter that you are late take your time

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes