VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 1634258

Overview:
With Rain Comes the Flood, A mother is reunited with her daughter after years of separation from her husband. Desire hasn't seen Liv in such a long time since Liv was only a child. Desire had to leave her husband, forcing Desire to leave her job as a therapist and her family life. This is their story of trials, romance, and keeping the family together.

As Liv learns the background of Desire, she soon realizes that there is something more than Desire has been secretive about for many years. Can Desire hold back enough, endure the taboo and love she has for her daughter, or will she let herself go with Liv and the fantasies which Liv's love brings?​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-04
Release Date: 2022-02-04
Developer: Stiffman Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: ANDROID* - TORRENT

Extras: Ingame Mod* - French translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1539227 View attachment 1539228 View attachment 1539231 View attachment 1539229 View attachment 1539230 View attachment 1539224
What's been updated/fixed from 0.4.5b to 0.4.5c?

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
Went through the Gym/Message scene, then it jumps to the next morning with the mom "thinking" about what they did that night, but never showing it. A bug or just didn't feel like dealing with it?
yes I have you I find it a little
frustrating since we don't know where they went at this stage and at the beginning of the 2 we don't know how long it's been too

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Searching... and Searching...

1644559856287.png

This is just a teaser to what is coming next in chapter four.

almost 1000 lines of code created, over 280 images. This update will be probably twice the size of chapter 3!

Thanks again for helping and providing this project and more to come!

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
if chapter 4 is 2 times more than 3 it's great plus a new woman is coming I don't know who it is besides I haven't played chapter 3 so I can't wait to see her I also hope that liv's girlfriend will arrive too

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
A bit bipolar writing here to end the game.
aaas.png

Scenes that include 3rd person are better since it's pretty boring otherwise.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes