VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeap I already noticed and downloaded it on there. Though it did take awhile for the new files to appear as it was still showing 4.5 ones for awhile and then the new ones appeared after awhile.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
there are missing pictures in this update :)

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
gigan

When I played it awhile back and reported them a few pages back it was caused by misspelling in the script file. Like movie1-5a is suppose to be movie1-5.

Reactions: gigan

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Tried the game and liked it so far. A nice "feel good" one with sexy Mom/daughter.
Well, while playing it I added some music tracks to the game.
But of course I will stop it again when the dev is also adding music to the game.

Feb, 1, 2022
According news from the dev the game is getting ingame music now.
I therefore stop this here again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I seriously Hope Not!
Music is So Annoying, and distracting.
- I Always turn it OFF.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Music is So Annoying, and distracting.
- I Always turn it OFF.
Love music don't play games without it. ;)
Mother protag in mother/daughter incest is pretty rare, hopefully this does well. I don't see a patch though, do we name relations, or has it not got that far yet? :unsure:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I got the stupid bad ending, i saw it coming but i did it anyway. It was quite poorly done and looked artificial, so this is the end for me.
It was quite good, a lot of teasing and when you allow things to get kinky you are punished, naughty naughty, this is a clean story for familly use only!!:ROFLMAO:

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I got the stupid bad ending, i saw it coming but i did it anyway. It was quite poorly done and looked artificial, so this is the end for me.
It was quite good, a lot of teasing and when you allow things to get kinky you are punished, naughty naughty, this is a clean story for familly use only!!:ROFLMAO:
It gets better in the other chapters... It's the beginning... It's meant to be this way... ")

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It gets better in the other chapters... It's the beginning... It's meant to be this way... ")
Sure it is !!! but it was funny to get that bad ending. In fact it's not a very good idea to put those gameover in a game.
Everytime a dev does it, the game becomes annoying because you are always thinking about how not to get the gameover instead of enjoying the story and you can't play freely unfortunately.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Solid update, but not sure about the other "tenant". I hope to see Zoey again in the next updates and not only in the gym.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok...I'll try to keep a lid on it, but WTF?

You create a really nice scene in the massage parlor. Women experimenting and being sensuous, exploring, growing, building desire...then splat! Like a tomato hitting the screen. It's your baby, but that makes no sense whatsoever. Wow. A game over? Maybe I'll be the only one to dislike it, but I think not. Hope you know what you're doing.

Also, forgot to mention, the image files were missing (or mislabeled) for those 'game over' scenes.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes