VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

skrusher

May 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These options don't appear for me. Just dance with Zoey or let Sarah dance first and then kiss her. Maybe it's because I went to the club with Thea. I try to go without her, but I couldn't find a way to do that. There is a option to tell Thea about Zoey's invitation or saying that Desiree will stay home, but both give the same result and Thea goes along.

Reactions: Malika1234

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
maybe I'm not taking the right path but I have the impression that we are moving away from the mother-daughter romance I hope that in the last 2 chapters it's going to catch up

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Hmmm. I'm not really sure how revealing Megan was adopted is, in any way, a good plot choice or, aside from being a device to create some drama, how it benefits this incest focused VN in any meaningful way at all. What I am sure of is that both my opinion and enjoyment of this VN took a hit with this update, which is a shame because both were pretty high beforehand.
Yes i understand this, the fact that the incest disapears in a certain way is a big mistake i think. Maybe the dev was worried that the incest thing would cause some difficulties if he wants to distribute his game on certain platforms.
Recently Patreon and Mega have been quite sensitive about this.

Reactions: MythMackay

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Reactions: markl1717

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
maybe I'm not taking the right path but I have the impression that we are moving away from the mother-daughter romance I hope that in the last 2 chapters it's going to catch up
Yes, the next few chapters will be between m/d and others. Just remember that this story revolves around Des and Liv - romance, friendship, jealousy, and love. You will see :)

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Maybe its just me but, the orange text seems to bother me? Anyone else have a problem with the text?

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
it gets a little harem-ish... but in the end, the game chooses by what you chose during the dialogue. (BTW ... Liv hasn't fucked anyone lol)

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
so I wanted to ask all of you something...
Since the polls are working on both sites, I figured I would also do it here.

As you all know probably by now... I have 2 other stories I would like to share via the VN engine.

so as I am finishing up With Rain Comes The Flood... I have a few other stories I would like to create games for. I am not sure which one to choose, because both are good I believe.

Here are the choices...

Secrets of the Family: A story of a woman named Angela (Angel) who use to be a badass woman who did some dirty things in her past, But has now decided to run away to her sister's home far away from the city. She takes along her step-daughter and they start a new life out in the suburbs.

Dollie: This is a story about a woman who gets a second chance at life after her past life didn't go so well. She is transformed into a plastic doll and is placed on a store shelf until one day a little girl gets her as a present. The girl grows up talking to Dollie, pretending she is a real person. The girl goes to college and brings her Dollie with her. There, Dollie is able to get out of the doll's body and can roam around the MC's room. From there, the adventure begins.

I have attached the two start pages, but have nothing done for either of the games except some of the characters. No script is written, and the stories are split into days and weeks. Thanks for helping me choose one!

SECRETS OF THE FAMILY:

SecretsStartPage00.png

DOLLIE:

promo_star2-Beauty.png

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes