VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
In my opinion a replay gallery is a definite need given the multiple choices given for direction main family characters of Des, Liv, and Meg get presented with. A very high probable ending is all those they connect with have an all out lesbian orgy...also the perspective of the use of feet rubbing at vaginas...why not incorporate lesbian toe sucking while scissoring or in a 69? No point for that genre of foot fetishism to just have the one-hit wonder as almost all other concepts have been put into play. Again this is just my mind giving open minded optional opinions not everyone will agree but it'd make for more than the basics of insecurities seductions etc.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I think I made a bit of a blunder, as I'm at a part where Meg is getting advice from Thea. In which Thea asks Meg if she loves/is in love with Des and only option I had was to say no...I was attempting for the mutual factor for Liv, Des and Meg...so if anyone was able to acquire different option at that moment please relay the sequence of options to get that different option to trigger.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Usually I am not into games with female protagonists, but I really enjoyed this one. This game definitely needs more attention.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.5
Size 366 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well I don't know if it's because I had gotten so used to short updates, because I run this on auto most of the time or because I only see a bit at a time, but even without animations this was one of the hottest single updates I've played since I first ran into SS and found my way here 5 years ago. Everytime I thought it was a cliffhanger moment coming up it just kept going. Hoping the first one Megan was with at Thea's makes another appearance too, Cara or Sarah maybe.. anyway yeah can't wait for more!!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 1727872

Overview:
With Rain Comes the Flood, A mother is reunited with her daughter after years of separation from her husband. Desire hasn't seen Liv in such a long time since Liv was only a child. Desire had to leave her husband, forcing Desire to leave her job as a therapist and her family life. This is their story of trials, romance, and keeping the family together.

As Liv learns the background of Desire, she soon realizes that there is something more than Desire has been secretive about for many years. Can Desire hold back enough, endure the taboo and love she has for her daughter, or will she let herself go with Liv and the fantasies which Liv's love brings?​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-19
Release Date: 2022-06-19
Developer: Stiffman Productions - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extra:
French translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1539227 View attachment 1539228 View attachment 1539231 View attachment 1539229 View attachment 1539230 View attachment 1539224
I REALLY LOVE This Game!!
I am guessing, by the Changelog info, that WE are somewhere within Chapter 3.
I would REALLY like to see some kind of GUIDE for the Game.

Everything seemed to be going fine with Des & Liv until Megan arrives, then D & L's relationship grinds to a halt
(practically non-existent). I also start to wonder 'Just how much of that was Real' and Not a Desire 'dream'?
- I fear I made some wrong choices somewhere...
I Would like to see the Love relationship between Thea & Desire.
I Would like to see the Love relationship between Liv & Libby (they WILL have to return to school eventually)??
- How do you tell Megan "I Love You as a Sister & Best Friend, but I don't want a relationship with you."
without hurting her.
-What happened to the party at Thea's to reveal Megan was adopted? (never happened??)

I just reached EoC; end of Chapter 4.
- I am going back to Des & Liv at Spa w/ Zoey (before Megan's arrival) and play again.

Last edited:

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
hello again! So, I have started making the animations in the game... Not so easy I guess... I have also taken into account that there are missing images, kind of ooppss in the game, and noticed i missed some of the post work on some of the renders. This is all part of the enhanced version of the game. I am adding code here and there as well. Once complete, I will be posting this on itch and patreon and subscribestar. after 2 weeks of that, I will post the final here.

Also I have started and made a demo of the new game Secrets of the Family. That will be out soon as soon as I can fix every error that the new engine gives me. (I created my own using renpy, but it is difficult to say that, since the main game is running well, but I have alot of holes in the story that don't mix. But here is a preview of the art that I am doing with it.

Thanks All!

amelia_ouside-Beauty.png

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
problem I have with this game is
choices ignore choices
for example, I said no to Libby?I think that was her name was , 2 times and then 3rd time I said yea let's see what happens,
after I accept the 3rd time, the game treats that option like all other options before were positive
things that didn't happen the game says it did.
same thing for Mom for example, things that didn't happen, the game tells me it did.
other things are .. mom and Liv commenting about last night eating each other .. and yet that didn't happen in my playthrough , but they comment about that.
anyway , I tried this game but it doesn't really look .. romantic.. more like ... fuck here fuck there "it's cool we're not in a relationship" but they both love each other but they are not in a relationship..
meh.. kinda ... well at least from my point of view .. that's not romance...
also maybe (possibly) the fact that so far I can't seem to have Liv Megan and Mom together is .. annoying...
possibly because of my choices.
I thought this was a .. romantic VN but it's not really what I was thinking it will be.
it started great with Liv and mom but .. yea..
the relationship that you had built up with mom/daughter seems to be .. forgotten and sis/sis seems to have replaced it..
Not sure if I'll continue to play this game to be honest, overall it's a bit dissapointing ..
Just to be clear I'm not saying the game is bad, I'm saying I didn't enjoyed it that much.
Will still keep an eye on it though maybe something changes in the future and the Des/Liv/Megan relationship happens, though so far I'm not really seeing it.. since Megan has 95% eyes for Liv .

Reactions: Chuckbert

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Good Morning to everyone

I would like to thank all of you for the positives and the negatives in this community. This is my first game, and I would like to say thank you first. As well, the criticism is a good thing, because it only makes things better for everyone. I would like to say that making a game is fun and enjoying for me, creating the story and making the renders. To put it bluntly, trying to make a story with just dialogue is harder than it is making a story with narrative. I have found that, and I am working on making this better with what has been said. I am not an English major, so there will be mistakes with the writing. I also go too fast when typing and explaining the situations within the story of Liv, Megan, and Des.

The story does have holes in it, which I am making it better understood for the player and reader. This is my baby that I want to build from to make better for all of you and more.

The game is still being re-developed and is being re-made to a point with issues I found, and everyone has found or given feedback on. and I do thank you from the bottom of my heart. Have a great day!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there no save option? I can't seem to scroll back or right-click and save my game.

Nevermind... apparently once I played all the way through the end and restarted, it allowed me to use the scroll back option and save my game. Is there a list somewhere of the possible paths in the game? I'm torn since I want to see Thea with Desire, but also Desire with Liv and Megan. I also enjoyed Megan and Thea's 'lessons' and thought they had great chemistry. Ideally, is there a path with Desire/Thea/Liv/Megan in a poly-relationship? While Megan is head over heels in love with Liv, she also has some feelings for Desire, and Liv is in a tough spot since she has similar feelings for Desire and Megan.

Is it possible to avoid the side girls? I have no interest in seeing Desire with Zoey or anyone else for that matter. I noticed some odd choices where I denied certain characters but later scenes played out as if I did not reject them.

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Not a bad game, but not being able to open the save/load menus or roll back is stupid. How am I even going to save for when the next update comes out? Fix this ASAP! I'd hate to drop this game kuz there is no menus ...

Reactions: Roman Ali and Grelk
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes